1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shiny Mimikyu codes

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by TeridaxXD001, Nov 26, 2018.

1. TeridaxXD001

TeridaxXD001 Member

There's a guy on eBay selling these. He has more than 10 available, and has sold 12.

Seriously? Is he somehow generating them? I'm not familiar with that kind of thing in the present generation, but it doesn't seem legit.

2. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

Don't think it's legit. Selling codes for money is also illegal by Nintendo rules as far as I know. I'd say never trade codes, it's far too easy to get scammed with it. Just trade pokémon for pokémon.

3. Kevin24

Kevin24 Event Collector

he made a bunch of accounts on nintendo site and then batlled to get them. simple.

4. TeridaxXD001

TeridaxXD001 Member

So they're technically legal?

5. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

Trading codes for money is by nintendo rules definition illegal. Also, you'd need a separate usum game file (so cartridge) for each code. It's illegal and even if it wasn't extremely suspicious.