• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Pokémon & PokéRadar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybriana

YES! I got my Shiny Dragalge and I didn't catch it in a shiny patch of water so I don't think that matters.

Edit: Look again, I bolded the part about the shiny patch of water....

When I said that, I only meant that I think it improves your odds. It was just my opinion.

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
I'd go chain fishing for a skrelp if i weren't worried I'd hook something else or get one with a nature I don't want. So I'm currently working on using Masuda Method for it. Currently am at less than 60 eggs though, lol. This is going to take a while.

[video=youtube;8Z-cdSKXj8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z-cdSKXj8k&feature=share&list=UU_B6Ir_MH6D6G3UI6qw84ig[/video]

Here is a video of my shiny Noibat evolving, though

Use the chain fishing, it really does work. I was able to catch 4 shiny Relicanth and 1 shiny Gyarados yesterday within 4 hours of each other.

Mhmm, i'm at a chain of only 11 right now (as I've only just begun my first attempt) but I've much hope for it seeing as everyone else is successful in obtaining something from it.

PiplupMan

The Master of Water
Can you do chain fishing with any rod or is it just the Super rod? I want to know because I would hate to get an evolved shiny :/

Henselt

Can you do chain fishing with any rod or is it just the Super rod? I want to know because I would hate to get an evolved shiny :/

Works with any rod

Peter Quill

star-lord
Staff has decided that we'd rather relocate the shiny pokemon discussion to one thread in particular. You guys can head over here for shiny discussion.

I'll be remaking the pokeradar thread shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.