1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shiny Pokémon ?! who have you caught?!

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Ary, Nov 24, 2018.

1. lvl.50Abra

lvl.50Abra Not Quite Kadabra

got a shiny bellsprout going through route 1 at the start of my game.
    so far the only one i've come across

Whatzooka, Devars and TechYes like this.
  2. sage89

sage89 New Member

I caught a Seel. It was my first wild shiny EVER! I evolved it!

Devars likes this.
  3. Whatzooka

Whatzooka Member

So far I have found 2 Vulpix, 2 Chansey, an ekans, Charizard, Machop, 2 koffing, Rattata, graveler, Zubat, Gastly, and a venonat

4. ChaosPrime

ChaosPrime Member

I literally just went to route 17 caught 1 ponyta with a super lure active and a shiny one appeared

5. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair ベストチャンピオン。

Timid Lapras while I was chaining for Seel at 58-combo. I came across while traveling back to Cinnabar to buy Lures.
    Timid Weedle as the last resort when I got bored of chaining for Staryu and gave up at 54-combo.

6. ChaosPrime

ChaosPrime Member

I also got shint mew mew two meltan charmander from pkm go

7. sage89

sage89 New Member

I found a shiny Seel and wasn’t even looking for it. But I evolved it.

8. lvl.50Abra

lvl.50Abra Not Quite Kadabra

i've been on a lucky streak the passed few games and have run across a shiny super early on, two have been wingull.
    even more so on this bellsprout cause i wanted to use one in my team for lets go.

9. Mr.Fiend

Mr.Fiend Flavour town and titty city native

Saw a shiny rattata once whilst i was on my way down through 5. It vanished before i could get it.

10. ruxy_100

ruxy_100 Active Member

My catches in LGP so far are:

Oddish
    Venonat x 2 (1 to evolve)
    Ponyta x 2 (1 to evolve)
    Nidoran Female x2 (a second one popped up immediately after the first)
    Chansey (encountered 2 while hunting for Ponyta - caught the first, let the second de-spawn)
    Spearow (caught while hunting for Nidoran)
    Diglett
    Weedle (to evolve into a Beedrill)

I have also transferred some shines from Go - all of the starters and their evolutions, Eevee and its evolutions, Dratini and its evolutions, Pinsir, and Aracanine. I am still undecided on whether I will transfer the shinies that I don't have doubles of in Go. I will probably just try to get them again in LGP as it is much easier than trying to replace them in Go.

11. Devars

Devars Active Member

Just got a shiny Kangaskhan at chain combo 12, super lucky today

12. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

I caught a shiny Graveler, and I wasn't even trying to shiny hunt. But I did hear that you can catch combo anything and then just search for the shiny you want. That's probably WHY it showed up. Mind you, I really have no interest in shinies and its IVs are kind of garbage. But I didn't have a Graveler, so I figured I might as well.

13. ruxy_100

ruxy_100 Active Member

Since making this post last week I have now also caught Lapras (first one ran from me, but I reclaimed it the following day), Porygon, Kakuna, Caterpie, Geodude and Zubat.

I am loving how easy shiny hunting is in this game. Got five in one day. It is making me seriously consider working towards a shiny living Kanto dex.

Devars likes this.