• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Pokémon?

Do you ever catch a Shiny Pokémon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuicuneKun

Shiny Pokémon?

Hey there! ;106;

Do you ever catch a Shiny Pokémon in Sapphire, Ruby or Emerlad Version?
I have! A Grimer! Not the best Pokémon of all but...

It would be fun if someone here could tell if they have cath a Shiny Pokémon and where you find it.
I find my Shiny Grimer in Firey Path

Have Fun!

power_of_lightning

little spark trainer
1.i have caught a shiny spinarak on emerald on safari zone
2.i have caught a shiny Krabby on leafgreen fishing with super rod,down from Fuschia
3.i have caught a shiny Magikarp on saphire with super rod near the weather institute
4.i have caught a shiny Gastly on leafgreen on the spooky tower:(
:p:p:p

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Yes.

*points at sig picture* I caught all of them.

But this should be in the shiny topic...

kronos

I've only caught a shiny zubat and graveller but both were later released by a very-very jealous friend of mine :(...

Aaand in FR/LG I've come across at least 3 shiny electrodes but they always seemed to just explode :(

shread-claw trillion

psychic trainer
shiny zubat and wurmple in sap none in emerald

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
We seem to have another person who thinks that shinies are found it set locations. Or am I just misinterpreting?

Anyhoo, I have caught a Shiny Zigzagoon on Ruby. And Shiny Meowth and Spearow on LeafGreen

BlazingKen

Shiny magikarp in emerald's safari zone. Nothing else since but it satisfies me

pichufan25

1. treecko from birch (not really caught but..)
2. marill the route past fortree
3. rhyhorn safari zone
4. sableye cave of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.