• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny rayquaza help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
OK so Im new here and I've Sr'ed about 3000 times for a shiny rayquaza on my emerald. No Im not going to use cheats or RNG for it. I really need this and I have a few questions. I know the RNG is broken so is SRing for a shiny impossible on emerald? Also for anyone who has caught a shiny rayquaza on emerald please tell me how long it took. Make sure its on emerald because R and S have non broken RNG's. Thanks for any help!

Unforgiven

<-- my MM goal...
first, how is the RNG broken? and second, you could see one on your first try, or you could never see it. ever. thats just how probability works. theres a 1 in i think 8192 chance that youll see one. just keep trying i guess... oh, and that doesnt mean that you will definitely see one in 8192 tries

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
I know all this. Apparently there was a broken pipe or something I wouldn't know I just know it has a different RNG then the the games for some reason. Im up to my 5000 SR now. I read that because of the RNG in some cases it's impossible to catch one vis soft reset. I wasn't sure if this is true which is why I asked here. Im just curious as to who has caught one and if the Sred for it.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
I know all this. Apparently there was a broken pipe or something I wouldn't know I just know it has a different RNG then the the games for some reason. Im up to my 5000 SR now. I read that because of the RNG in some cases it's impossible to catch one vis soft reset. I wasn't sure if this is true which is why I asked here. Im just curious as to who has caught one and if the Sred for it.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50696

... Here you go.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Status
Not open for further replies.