• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Requests

I will give lv100 Mystery Mew AND a Shiny Geodude for
Shiny Larvitar or
Shiny Beldum or
Shiny Mudkip

I am certain there are more but this is all I can think of, also, if you wis I will get you a legit Japanese Shaymin from the glitch, Please Reply, thank you.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I posted in your last thread:

If you could reset for a shiny Shaymin with the glitch, I could give you at the very least Gastly, Larvitar, and Mew (all shiny), plus more shinies if you want others (I don't have a Mudkip or Shieldon, though :X).

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
You mean if you get one that isn't shiny?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
All right, I'll give you Gastly for it if it's non-shiny, but could you try to get a Bold, Calm, Modest, or Timid one if you can't get a shiny one?