• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Shinx - Competetive Play....

Which Shinx?

• #1 Gentle Shiny Shinx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 Calm Shiny Shinx

• #3 Quiet Shiny Shinx

• #4 Rash Shiny Shinx

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
OK, I recently caught 11 Shiny Shinx. I was planning to use one for competetive purposes. I have singled out 4 I wish to use. Can you help me pick one? I will list Nature, Ball Captured, IV's, Ability, and the reason I want to use it.

Shinx #1:

Shiny Shinx
Gentle Nature
Ultra Ball (matches Shinx's colours ^.^)
Rivalry
IVs:

HP: 30
ATK: 1
DEF: 28
SPA: 27
SPD: 22
SPE: 26

Reason: Awesome ball and awesome IV's. I was thinking it could be a specially defensive Luxray, with special attacks, like Thunderbolt, and probably a Hidden Power dependant on type and power.

Shinx #2

Shiny Shinx
Calm Nature
Quick Ball (Looks pretty good on a Shiny Shinx.)
Rivalry
IVs:

HP: 30
ATK: 29
DEF: 14
SPA: 28
SPD: 27
SPE: 5

Reason: Similar to the above, but with a better nature, probably a worse ball, and lower defense and speed. Really, here, it's Nature vs. IV / Ball.

Shinx #3

Shiny Shinx
Quiet Nature
Luxury Ball (My favourite ball :D)
Intimidate (Ten times better than Rivalry :eek:)
IVs:

HP: 25
ATK: 3
DEF: 31
SPA: 10
SPD: 25
SPE: 14

Reason: Decent nature considering Luxray isn't that fast to begin with, nice defensive IV's, but the offense is pretty poor. On this, it's IV's vs. Nature / Ball / Ability. Oh, and it was the first Shiny Shinx I got, as well as the first chained shiny I got, so it has sentimental value.

Shinx #4

Shiny Shinx
Rash Nature (One that is actually suggested by Smogon. :eek:)
Dusk Ball
Rivalry
IVs:

HP: 8
ATK: 23
DEF: 6
SPA: 19
SPD: 16
SPE: 26

Reason: Very good nature, and mediocre IVs. Is good for the Smogon Mixed Attacker set. The defenses don't hinder this, as Rash lowers one of the defensive stats anyway. Possibly the best one competetivley, maybe.

So, can you vote on the poll and help me pick one? Remember, it's not all about ability to battle. Do it on looks (the ball, etc.) AND the ability to battle.

Thanks for helping me out.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Two words: Ball Capsules.

Now pick the rash one and give the other Shinxes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.