• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sinnoh Sugi Art

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Yep, I am making this thread because I got GIMP and I recently learned how to make sugi art shiny. I have a only have three, (one will get redone because of flaws).

Here are three that I have:
Abomasnow (Will Get Redone eventually)
Gliscor (Also Looking for one, For Details, Check My Sig)
Toxicroak

Okay... So, this is is NOT a request thread but If anyone wants me to make them a certain one, tell me, I will look for the Picture and try my hardest to make it shiny.

1 more thing! These Are Obviously Not My Pictures, They Are Ken Sugimori's, I just make'em shiny!!! I AM REQUIRED TO GIVE CREDIT!

jayykay

Dino Tamer
nice job on those. I think cresselia shiny will look beautiful.

YellowHat

The Anticool
There's a site already that has the shiny forms. Some guy did every Sinnoh Pokemon.

But.. I think your's are a bit better. They are awesome. Keep it up.

Crawdaunt King

Pokemon Rule!
Cool, I have been trying to make shiny d/p pokemon out of ken sugimories pokemon but I cannot seem to get the shading write, when ever I do it it looks fake and the shadows arnt very distinguishable and the colors just mix :(
Do you have any advice for me that I could use to make shiny Sugi ones such as yours?
Ps. Could you please make one of Dialga :D thanx

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Cool, I have been trying to make shiny d/p pokemon out of ken sugimories pokemon but I cannot seem to get the shading write, when ever I do it it looks fake and the shadows arnt very distinguishable and the colors just mix :(
Do you have any advice for me that I could use to make shiny Sugi ones such as yours?
Ps. Could you please make one of Dialga :D thanx
If you have GIMP It would be Kinda easy but if you have Something else, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. PM me and tell me What art program you have and if you have GIMP, I'll be glad tp help. =-)

fuzyfuz

Child safety much?
I really like gliscor. He is awesome when he is shiny.

Edit: RANK UP!!