• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sinnoh Sugi Art

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Yep, I am making this thread because I got GIMP and I recently learned how to make sugi art shiny. I have a only have three, (one will get redone because of flaws).

Here are three that I have:
Abomasnow (Will Get Redone eventually)
Gliscor (Also Looking for one, For Details, Check My Sig)
Toxicroak

Okay... So, this is is NOT a request thread but If anyone wants me to make them a certain one, tell me, I will look for the Picture and try my hardest to make it shiny.

1 more thing! These Are Obviously Not My Pictures, They Are Ken Sugimori's, I just make'em shiny!!! I AM REQUIRED TO GIVE CREDIT!

jayykay

Dino Tamer
nice job on those. I think cresselia shiny will look beautiful.

Crawdaunt King

Pokemon Rule!
Cool, I have been trying to make shiny d/p pokemon out of ken sugimories pokemon but I cannot seem to get the shading write, when ever I do it it looks fake and the shadows arnt very distinguishable and the colors just mix :(
Do you have any advice for me that I could use to make shiny Sugi ones such as yours?
Ps. Could you please make one of Dialga :D thanx

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Cool, I have been trying to make shiny d/p pokemon out of ken sugimories pokemon but I cannot seem to get the shading write, when ever I do it it looks fake and the shadows arnt very distinguishable and the colors just mix :(
Do you have any advice for me that I could use to make shiny Sugi ones such as yours?
Ps. Could you please make one of Dialga :D thanx

If you have GIMP It would be Kinda easy but if you have Something else, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. PM me and tell me What art program you have and if you have GIMP, I'll be glad tp help. =-)

fuzyfuz

Child safety much?
I really like gliscor. He is awesome when he is shiny.

Edit: RANK UP!!