• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Spiritomb For Trade!!!

gman3850

lvl 100 shiny gengar

chaseme

shiney eevee maybe is it legit i already have an unlegit one on lvl 100

Chaos Element: X

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
I've got a Shiny Fearow, a Shiny Absol, and a Shiny Marill I'm willing to give away (choose only one of course.)

buttmunch69

oh i'd like shiny absol....but i had to give a lot for the shiny spiritomb. so i just dont wanna give it away for one shiny. sry

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
Erk, okay...

Actually, you can take two, the Absol and either the Fearow or Marill... But be warned, the Absol came from the GTS, and from the stats and attacks and what-not, it's questionable as to whether it's real or fake... It's also at Lv. 100...

Well then... you said you also had a Shiny Eevee?

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
So I'm guessing you don't want Shiny Absol + another?

Anyways, I'll keep in touch on that Eevee dealio...

♪♫ 勝利は私の物です‼
Well, Shiny Absol + Shiny Fearow, or Shiny Absol + Shiny Marill...

But actually, one question... I know the Spiritomb is Japanese, but is it legit? And what nature please... and is it untouched (just curious)?