1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shiny Starters

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Temproux, Jul 13, 2018.

?

Are you going to try for a shiny starter on release or are you fine with the regular varient?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

88.9%
  3. Maybe later

11.1%
  1. Temproux

Temproux Member

Ok so we know that it is possible to acquire shinnies through the pokémon go app but finding one in the game itself is et to be confirmed. Getting a shiny starter is more appealing than ever thanks to the customisation feature that is exclusive to your starter.

So are you going to try for a shiny starter on release or are you fine with the regular varient?

2. XanderCage

XanderCage Loose Cannon Cop

I think it's likely that the starters are shiny locked which would be a shame.

3. Temproux

Temproux Member

I can understand locking evolution especially with eevee customisation, but shinys are a different story with just a palette swap it would not be too hard to implement.

A more unlikely feature would be pokèmon hair dye, though I wouldn't rule it out just yet. A lot can happen in 4 months.