• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Subway Team

Ash_Junior

Irredeemable Nerd
I have a few shinies that I thought I'd turn into a Subway Team.....I KNOW they're not the best, but they're shiny dammit! So no, can't change the natures.

They're also 100% pure and completely un-EVed.....not sure their IVs, though, or what their element is for....it's Secret Power, right?

Timid Bibarel
Attack/HP Evs
Mystic Water

Waterfall
Thunder Wave
Return
Yawn/Bulldoze

Quirky Pansear
Attack/Speed EVs
Charcoal

Flamethrower
Crunch
Shadow Claw
Return/Hone Claws/Toxic

Serious Lillipup
Attack/Speed EVs
Leftovers

Crunch
Aerial Ace
Return
Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang

I REALLY don't know much about competitive teams....I normally just pick Pokemon I like, use the first one I find, and go with it through the games....this is essentially the same thing, just with shinies.

This may be relevant....the Bidoof is still in Gen IV.....if that makes any difference.

Any opinions you're willing to give would be VERY appreciated.

Ivy_Profen

you should add your move sets. Its hard to tell what your coverage is.

Ivy_Profen

My bad it was hard to tell with the way its written out. I just quickly glanced at it and thought it was a team of 6. lol. This is my suggestion. But its really just my opinion.

I dont know if leftovers is worth it on lilpup. Aerial ace probably isnt worth carrying around. Even if you use it against a fighting type that is x2 weak thats like 120 power while stab return is like 154ish. Aerial ace would only really be useful against x4 weakness like heracross.

Lilpup @ Choice Band/Life Orb
Serious 252 Atk 252 Spe 4 HP
-Crunch (Ghost coverage) SE vs ghost/psychic Resisted by dark/steel/fighting
-Return (Stab) Resisted by rock/steel
-Fire Fang (Steel Coverage) SE vs Steel/Grass/Ice Resisted by ground/rock/water/fire
-Wild Charge (Water/Flying Coverage) SE Water/Flying Resisted by Ground/Grass/electric

If you are trying to go a bulky route with Bibarel you could try either of these 2. Curse since its already fairly slow. Could either go Atk or Def EVs, depends on if you want to live longer or kill more efficiently. SpD can substitute for Def EVs if you want to be able to handle special and physical well.

Bibarel @ Left Overs
Timid 252 HP 252 Atk 4 Def
-Waterfall (Stab)
-Return (Stab)
-Curse (Yawn then curse while they sleep)
-Yawn
or
Bibarel @ Lum Berry
Timid 252 HP 252 Def 4 Atk
-Waterfall
-Return
-Rest
-Curse (Stat boost and then rest + lum berry to fully heal)

Hone claws isnt all that important since it doesn't need accuracy that much. Work up would be better. Allows to boost SpA and Atk since you seems like you want it more of mixed attacker. Shadow claw and crunch are redundant nearly the same coverage, crunch being overall better. Return not that great since you got 2 pokemon with return already and toxic probably wont help since it really cant stall anyway.

Pansear @Life Orb
Quirky Attack/Speed EVs
Flamethrower (Stab) SE Ice/Steel/Grass Resisted Ground/Rock/Water/Fire
Crunch SE Ghost/Psychic Resisted by Steel/FIghting/Dark
Work Up (Stat Boost)
Will O Wisp (to burn)

Last edited: