• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Superstore Now Open

Zanel

Please keep in mind that I reserve the right to change approved trade if I find something wronge or get a better offer. pokemon with a * are either Legendary or have sentimental value, it will be harder to trade for them.
All of my shinies are/appear legit unless otherwise stated.

*Ryperior
*Groudon
*Butterfree
*Sceptile
*Aggron
Cherubi
Raticate
*Weavile
*Palkia (small change that it may be hacked)
*Dialga
Omastar
*Deoxys
Pelipper
Pachisiru
*Lugia
*Ho-oh
Hariyama
Golem
Ursaring
Luxio
Dragonite
*Latias
Dodrio
Dugtrio
Stantler (small chance that it may be hacked)
Donphan
Dustox

If I approve an offer, I will PM you for/with details, Please post your offers in this topic, I will post here to deny offers and/or haggle

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
heres what i got to offer

shinies

shiny torkoal, shiny swablu/altaria, shiny voltorb/electrode, shiny poochyena, shiny golbat/crobat

legends

legendary beasts, legendary birds{lugia and ho-oh inlcuded}, celebi{legit OT: 10 aniv}, all hoenn legends, all kanto legends, all johto legends, all sinnoh legends{except arseus, shaymin and darkrai}

The Lazy Lucario

The Lucario Breeder
nvm............

neji122793

4th generation rocks
Please keep in mind that I reserve the right to change approved trade if I find something wronge or get a better offer. pokemon with a * are either Legendary or have sentimental value, it will be harder to trade for them.
All of my shinies are/appear legit unless otherwise stated.

*Ryperior
*Groudon
*Butterfree
*Sceptile
*Aggron
Cherubi
Raticate
*Weavile
*Palkia (small change that it may be hacked)
*Dialga
Omastar
*Deoxys
Pelipper
Pachisiru
*Lugia
*Ho-oh
Hariyama
Golem
Ursaring
Luxio
Dragonite
*Latias
Dodrio
Dugtrio
Stantler (small chance that it may be hacked)
Donphan
Dustox

If I approve an offer, I will PM you for/with details, Please post your offers in this topic, I will post here to deny offers and/or haggle

cool i will give u something for the shiny HO-Oh

s3nsa

for weavile [if under lvl60];

shiny starmie + legit jiracchi + lucky egg.

for celebi

[legit] shiny rayquaza [soft resetted for 2 weeks -.-]

Last edited:

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Shiny charizard for shiny latias?

articunolover96

articuno rocks!
i will trade you a shiny rayquaza for your deoxys

Zanel

What do you want for the swablu?

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Shiny charizard for shiny latias
Shiny Lugia for shiny weavile?

Zanel

@ neji: What would you give? I currantly have the Ho-oh pending for a trade, but i will change it to you if it is good enough
@s3nsa: no thanks, I allready have a lucky egg and a Jirachi, and I had quite a hard time getting the Weavile, especially since its male.
@Kinglax: no thank you, Latias is a lot harder to get in shiny form than Charizard
@Articunolover: I am considering, is the Shiny Rayquaza legit
@Chadi: sure, PM me with your friend code, I will then PM you mine, and we can trade.

s3nsa

well what about my other offer in the same post of my legit rayquaza for the celebi, its not got an asterix by it.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Fine, shiny Lugia for shiny latias
Shiny Charizard for Weavile or Luxio