• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Serebiiforums males and females (I've ran out of synonyms I believe).

I'll be hosting a shiny raid den of promoted mons from Sword in about 3 hours or 8AM PST. This would include the non-catchable Mewtwo battle as well as
- Toxitricity
- Grimmsnarl
- Kingler
- Kanto starters

I'll post the code later when I start the raids. It'll probably run about an hour and an half (or when I get hungry). So standard house rules:
- wait for each restart
- if there are many people, give chance to others (its usually just a handful of folks though so that's usually not an issue)
- get ready as quickly as possible so we can do a lot of runs.

New rule is if you're joining the Mewtwo raid, bring your A-game as it seems to be hard. If we fail or we do not get enough people/good combat-mons, I'll be moving on and resetting the raid.

So that's it. If anybody is interested just add my FC in the sig and I'll add you later, probably before the raid starts. See you folks later and cheers.

Ms_Mawile

I believe I might still have you added if you didn’t delete me. Will have to check as I missed out especially on catching Kingler last time you did this. Either way this is still very nice of you. I know you don’t actually get much out of it physically with all the resetting, so thank you for what you do. :)

Edit: Yep, I still have you. Looking forward to this.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hey guys I'm starting the raid in about 5 mins. I'll be using the code 7899 so if you see the raid icon just jump in.

See you guys.

EDIT: I won't be able to communicate in the forums since I'll be using my phone for something else (slash streaming). Just add my FC if you want to join and jump in when you see the raid.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Sorry checking took a bit longer than I thought but the raids are up now (charmeleon).

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
It's a Mewtwo raid. I'll see if we can do it but if this looks like it's not going to go anywhere I'll probably skip these raids (I'll let you guys know).

Ms_Mawile

It's a Mewtwo raid. I'll see if we can do it but if this looks like it's not going to go anywhere I'll probably skip these raids (I'll let you guys know).
Yeah, mewtwo sucks to fight :/

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
If it's a Mewtwo raid I think I'll reset it. It's going to take longer when that happens so just bear with it guys.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Well thanks guys for joining. It was a bit more crowded this time around but I hope you guys had fun and netted some shiny swag.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
/*I suppose I'll just raise this from dead instead of creating a new thread.*/

Hey guys, I'll be hosting shiny raids of the current promoted den tomorrow at 6AM PST (so roughly 12-ish hours from now). These will be:
- Machamp (Regular and G-Max)
- Snorlax (Regular and G-Max)
- Nagger...Grange...Garnge...Ganger (Close enough) (Regular and G-Max)

Standard rules etc. etc. If anybody is interested, just add my FC and we'll get things rolling tomorrow.

See you later guys!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hey guys I'll be starting the raids in about 10 minutes. Should last an hour or two. The code is 2127. Just hop in when you see the icon.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Woops. Sorry bout that. If a bad raid happens feel free to quit it.

Ms_Mawile

Hey nice! Gluttony on the five star snorlax! :) As always, thanks for doing this, dude.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
No problem guys enjoy the swag Anyway looks like people are done joining so I'll have my breakfast now. I'll catch you guys later.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hey guys. Been pretty busy weeks but I've got some spare time this evening. I'd host shiny raids of the current promoted raid den at 8PM PST, which is roughly 12 hours from now. Anybody interested, just look at the previous posts above and you'll get the gist.

See you guys tonight.