• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Ayt. If nobody joins a raid I'll just reset it then.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Haven't caught Ninjask yet.

Can't get into Xeru raid at all.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Oops sorry I re-rolled it already since nobody was joining. Are you able to join the Butterfree raid?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Oops sorry I re-rolled it already since nobody was joining. Are you able to join the Butterfree raid?
Nope. It's still popping up as wrong password on the Xeru account. What do you have it set as there?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
It's still 1122-2222. I'll rehost it again, see if you can enter. If not, maybe I'll remove the pass code.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's still 1122-2222. I'll rehost it again, see if you can enter. If not, maybe I'll remove the pass code.
Thanks. Trying again. Got in.

Caught the Butterfree.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'm rehosting it again so if you weren't able to catch it or need another one just enter. I'll reset after this one unless somebody needs a rehost.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Are you able to join the Vileplume raid?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
The next one might take a while since I'll be specifically going for Shuckle, but if I come across a Nincada raid I'll host that too.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Got Ninjask. Jealous of your shiny Scizor. It looks so awesome in green!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Got Ninjask. Jealous of your shiny Scizor. It looks so awesome in green!

It's my second battle shiny I bred since XY. All I have to say is thank goodness for being able to move Pokémon through the gens. I'll be gunning a Shuckle now so it might take a while. I'll message here when I get one.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
It's my second battle shiny I bred since XY. All I have to say is thank goodness for being able to move Pokémon through the gens. I'll be gunning a Shuckle now so it might take a while. I'll message here when I get one.
Cool. It's a good battler. Agreed. Sweet and thanks again.

Last edited: