• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got the last two. Thanks again.

loopytheone

Thanks again for the all the raids, Xaby, and I hope you have a fantastic rest of the year, what little there is left of it. =)

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Currently farming the promoted raids, highlights are Haxorus line and Goodra (HA Mincinno can be a tough son of a mother, though).

If the raids are locked, I'll be using 1111-1144.

Happy end of 2020.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks Xaby!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks again, Xaby.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Seeing as there's s limited cows and bulls promoted raids happening right now, I will be holding raids tomorrow morning around 7AM PST. But I'm also hosting/farming these raids right now so if you want to join the code is 1111-1444.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks for the heads up.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hey, are you still going Xaby?
Nope, sorry. It was just 3 Pokémon so I got through them relatively faster this time around. I'll be going live in 15 minutes or so though.

A quick note that the 5-star Tauros raid is the 2% Square-Shiny one. I cannot say for certain if all 5-Star Tauros raids will be one (I haven't re-rolled for it again yet), but it's something to look for.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Going live now if anybody waints to join. If the room is locked, the code is 1111-1444.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Hmmm looks like there's some other factor to the 2% square shiny other than just being 5 star. That's interesting.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I think that should be it. The only missing is the 5 star HA Bouffalant, but it's Soundproof so I don't think it's really that worth it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just wondering, will you be hosting a shiny Gmax Machamp raid? Just came across a Gmax one on my end (a regular one) and I'm curious.

Last edited: