1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Discussion in '8th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Xaby, Feb 29, 2020.

1. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

I have added ya, Xaby. Thank you for hosting awesome dens. They are certainly better than the normal event ones. Those events really screw my SRing for Gigantamax Pokemon.

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

@Xaby Sent you a friend request.

3. Rahus

Rahus Yell! Yell! Yell!

Hope I can be a part of this.

4. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Also, we haven't been able to encounter Pincurchin and Oranguru in our raids. So I'd like to ask if I can trade one of each from somebody of the raiders today. Don't worry, I'll be sure to trade something worth it. Thanks!

Rahus likes this.
  5. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Sorry. I'll probably start it at 8:30 I just haven't had dinner yet. Let me just get a quick bite before we go.

6. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Okay I'm starting the raids now. The code I'll use is 2122 and the first one right now is a Rapidash.

Let me know if you haven't been able to join. I might try something.

EDIT: Okay okay...it looks like it's updated now. That's weird. I don't know what's listed here now but it became a Duralodon G-Max.

Rahus likes this.
  7. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

So far the list seems to be:
    -Duralodon G-Max
    -Charizard G-Max
    -Copperajah G-Max

This seems like a sweet set.

8. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Yea it does. Thanks for the add. Sorry I wasn't on sooner. Stuff came up.

9. Rahus

Rahus Yell! Yell! Yell!

Only missed one so far.

10. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Gonna be my last raid for tonight. It's a pretty sweet update though so I think I'll host it tomorrow at 9 PST for a bit. Cheers!

Rahus likes this.
  11. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Are you seeing the raids? If you haven't gotten any yet I could do more.

12. Rahus

Rahus Yell! Yell! Yell!

Alright. That was a blast. Caught all of them except one Coppahjah that I tried to get in a Heavy Ball (I was testing the catch rate because my luck is never this godlike in a regular raid online).

Xaby likes this.
  13. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

From what I gathered, promoted raids seem to have an easier catch rate. Don't quote me on that, but from my previous experiences hosting and joining raids that seems to be the case.

Rahus likes this.
  14. Rahus

Rahus Yell! Yell! Yell!

Hell, I'll believe that.

I have just added 9 Shiny G-Max Pokemon to my boxes in about an hour, whereas every other occasion I tried to catch a Shiny G-Max Pokemon, I always failed.

So, I'm pretty stoked, mate.

15. WishIhadaManafi5

What's your in game name? I'm Echo in game. I got some, but no shinies. Been trying for a shiny gmax Charizard.

Xaby likes this.
  16. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

Its Rue Aerith, it should be sure shinies if you joined the raid. Do you want me to host a few right now?

17. WishIhadaManafi5

Sure. Thanks. Think I saw you.

What's the code?

Xaby likes this.
  18. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

I'll set the code to 1221. What's your IG so I know you joined?

19. Xaby

Xaby SW-3553-0104-8530

It's a 3-Star Garbodor G now. It's just a regular beam raid so it should have a regular red border in the icons.

20. WishIhadaManafi5

Thanks. Caught it in a repeat ball.

Xaby likes this.