• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Cool. It's a Charizard G now, I'll use the same code. I'll do 2 or 3 more raids after this.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Attempted a Premier Ball catch on Garboder but it failed.

Honestly, I think it might just be for the best to use Repeat Balls.

Although if I had a Love Ball, I would definitely throw it at a Shiny G-Max Charizard, no question.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Attempted a Premier Ball catch on Garboder but it failed.

Honestly, I think it might just be for the best to use Repeat Balls.

Although if I had a Love Ball, I would definitely throw it at a Shiny G-Max Charizard, no question.
They say Dusk Balls or Repeat Balls are the best, but honestly I have no idea what are the G-Max catch rates.

Promoted regular raid mons can be caught easily with Premier Balls though, I think have a box of Wargles to prove it.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Missed again, but that's alright.

Think I'm gonna stop now. My, "You are a responsible adult" shoulder fairy is telling me to go to bed. Lmao cheers, mate. I'll see you tomorrow.

Edit: granted if there's room for me.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got another Charizard? Missed your stamp.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
This'll definitely be the last one for tonight: Copperajah G. I want to play Monster Hunter before I sleep hahaha.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
What's the code?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Sorry mistyped. It's still 1221.

EDIT: If it's not showing try to select Trade Cards then refresh with X. It could help to filter "Seeking" or "Max-Raid Battles".

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Ah. Missed that one. Code said it didn't match when I put in 1221.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Just a heads up. I'll be hosting the shiny dens later this morning around 9AM for about an hour-ish. Based on observation the promoted mons are:
-Duralodon G
-Charizard G
-Garbodor G
-Copperajah G

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
You still on?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Yeah in a couple of hours. Still some stuff to do haha.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Cool. Thanks for the update. So around noon eastern time then?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I'll join up again if you have room.

Ms_Mawile

Wasn’t online last night, but hopeful to get in on some of the goodness today.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Got caught in the Nintento direct, haven't finished it yet haha. I'll just setup the room and use the code 1258 for those who want to join. Then I'll get back to the direct.

Watch for the raid icon in a minute.