• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'm going to try an experimental something which will allow me to rehost a raid without reseting. If you've already caught one, please allow somebody else to join. If you DC'd please tell me so I can take note of it, and then rejoin. If you missed the catch just rejoin as well.

Any DC info will be useful. Thanks.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm going to try an experimental something which will allow me to rehost a raid without reseting. If you've already caught one, please allow somebody else to join. If you DC'd please tell me so I can take note of it, and then rejoin. If you missed the catch just rejoin as well.

I'm frozen on the screen.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Will be on soon. Just finishing up downloading a demo.

1337battlemaster

been looking for you online. haven't found you yet

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Right. I've rehosted the raid so just join in. I'll try it again and see if it still causes DCs. Sorry about that. Just join in again.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
been looking for you online. haven't found you yet
It's Rue Aerith but got full early on. That's why I'm researching the raid rehost so we can get more people to participate without the long reset wait.

If it seems hard to see the raid just select trade cards and refresh the Y-comm screen.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Right. I've rehosted the raid so just join in. I'll try it again and see if it still causes DCs. Sorry about that. Just join in again.
Had to turn off the game for it to work again. Lost about three hours of raiding.

It's not a big deal, but just for future reference.

1337battlemaster

It's Rue Aerith but got full early on. That's why I'm researching the raid rehost so we can get more people to participate without the long reset wait.

If it seems hard to see the raid just select trade cards and refresh the Y-comm screen.
i can see that you are hosting the raid, but it told me that the party was full, and even after refreshing, it won't let me rejoin.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
i can see that you are hosting the raid, but it told me that the party was full, and even after refreshing, it won't let me rejoin.
That's because it was full, mate.

I'll back off and let you join the next one.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'm on now. Your raid popped up. Waiting back for a gmax Charizard one.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Had to turn off the game for it to work again. Lost about three hours of raiding.

It's not a big deal, but just for future reference.
Ahh I apologize for that. You guys should save in case it happens again. Did anybody get DC'd again?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'll reset the target after this but I'll be doing rehosting of the next raid so save before you join it. If you missed out don't worry, it's a small selection pool of 4 so we'll roll over everything eventually.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'll reset the target after this but I'll be doing rehosting of the next raid so save before you join it. If you missed out don't worry, it's a small selection pool of 4 so we'll roll over everything eventually.
Missed Charizard again. Cool. Thanks. That one fills up fast. Switched in the right Pokemon. Hoping to get in via the next one.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Missed Charizard again. Cool. Thanks. That one fills up fast. Switched in the right Pokemon. Hoping to get in via the next one.
Sorry, that's my fault.

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and back off for real now. Good luck to your catches, guys.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Are there more than 6 participants? Because I'm thinking of doing a raid, rehosting it, then reset to a new raid target. That should allow for up to 6 participants to raid per cycle.

If the game DCs just tell me so I can do another rehost.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Finally got on and caught Charizard. Thanks so much. :)