• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I have added ya, Xaby. Thank you for hosting awesome dens. They are certainly better than the normal event ones. Those events really screw my SRing for Gigantamax Pokemon.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
@Xaby Sent you a friend request.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Also, we haven't been able to encounter Pincurchin and Oranguru in our raids. So I'd like to ask if I can trade one of each from somebody of the raiders today. Don't worry, I'll be sure to trade something worth it. Thanks!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Sorry. I'll probably start it at 8:30 I just haven't had dinner yet. Let me just get a quick bite before we go.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Okay I'm starting the raids now. The code I'll use is 2122 and the first one right now is a Rapidash.

Let me know if you haven't been able to join. I might try something.

EDIT: Okay okay...it looks like it's updated now. That's weird. I don't know what's listed here now but it became a Duralodon G-Max.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
So far the list seems to be:
-Duralodon G-Max
-Charizard G-Max
-Copperajah G-Max

This seems like a sweet set.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yea it does. Thanks for the add. Sorry I wasn't on sooner. Stuff came up.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Gonna be my last raid for tonight. It's a pretty sweet update though so I think I'll host it tomorrow at 9 PST for a bit. Cheers!

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. That was a blast. Caught all of them except one Coppahjah that I tried to get in a Heavy Ball (I was testing the catch rate because my luck is never this godlike in a regular raid online).

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Alright. That was a blast. Caught all of them except one Coppahjah that I tried to get in a Heavy Ball (I was testing the catch rate because my luck is never this godlike in a regular raid online).

From what I gathered, promoted raids seem to have an easier catch rate. Don't quote me on that, but from my previous experiences hosting and joining raids that seems to be the case.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
From what I gathered, promoted raids seem to have an easier catch rate. Don't quote me on that, but from my previous experiences hosting and joining raids that seems to be the case.
Hell, I'll believe that.

I have just added 9 Shiny G-Max Pokemon to my boxes in about an hour, whereas every other occasion I tried to catch a Shiny G-Max Pokemon, I always failed.

So, I'm pretty stoked, mate.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Are you seeing the raids? If you haven't gotten any yet I could do more.
What's your in game name? I'm Echo in game. I got some, but no shinies. Been trying for a shiny gmax Charizard.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Its Rue Aerith, it should be sure shinies if you joined the raid. Do you want me to host a few right now?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Its Rue Aerith, it should be sure shinies if you joined the raid. Do you want me to host a few right now?
Sure. Thanks. Think I saw you.

What's the code?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'll set the code to 1221. What's your IG so I know you joined?

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
It's a 3-Star Garbodor G now. It's just a regular beam raid so it should have a regular red border in the icons.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks. Caught it in a repeat ball.