• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Sword Promoted Raid Den Hosting

Ms_Mawile

I’m a participant. Haven’t been on forum much during this, but appreciate what you’re doing. Try tapping out of the fight while you gmax, that should negate freezing

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I suppose it is a full team now you guys should be able to mop it up. I'll DC from the start then.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Well an hour flies. I'll see if i can host another round some time later. Cheers!

I'd like to participate. Also, how does hosting a den work?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
@Xaby Only missing shiny Duraludon now. Thanks again for your help.

mcccc26

Hey. Are you planning on doing this again? I’d love to participate and host raids or join. I’ve gotten the 4 G-Max’s that are common right now in HA but really am looking for shinies. It seems like this is how we help each other find and get them? Please lmk more. Thanks!

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Got some deadlines and I'm raring to try out the Bravely Default II demo, so I'm not sure when I can host again. But I'll post here so just watch here from time to time.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I posted something a while back since I wanted to raid the baby mons tomorrow. But it looks like it will be over by then.

Oh well. I scratched that post.

I'd still like to host a raid for the G-Max promoted ones though, so if anybody is interested I'll host it tomorrow, April 16, at 17:30 PST.

Cheers.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Cool. Definitely interested. Thanks for hosting these.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Sorry guys, have to suspend this afternoon's raid, I've got a sudden deadline. Barring another surprise like this though I'd most certainly host the raid tomorrow.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Good afternoon folks. I'll be hosting the raids later at around 10 PM PST. For those who can't make it, I'll host another one tomorrow morning at around 8 AM.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Ugh sorry. I took a snooze and just woke up right now. I'll just host the one tomorrow for 2 hours. Really sorry about that, time's a bit wonky.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I'll be starting in about 10 mins, I'll be using the code 2113.

See you guys.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Well it seems like nobody is interested this morning. I'll go back to playing Rune Factory

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'm interested. Just had some work to do.