• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Team Building

Paper Sonic

Hello all first time poster here, I was without internet for a few months and decided to do some shiny hunting with masuda method. I was quite limited because didn't have a lot of parents from other regions or acess to special abilities. Here are the mon and natures (sorry for any typos)

Mega evo's:-
Charizard Y- timid
Mega Aerodactyl -jolly
Mega Lucario -jolly
Mega Blastoise -modest

Hydreagion - modest
Rimbombee - modest
Chanderlure - timid
Kommo-o -adamant
Mimikyu- adamant
Primarima- modest
Goodra-modest
Paloassand -modest
Granbull -impish
Snorlax - brave (curselax)
Umbereon -sassy
Aegislash- Adamant
Tocannon- Adamant
Golisopod- adamant
Infernape- Adamant
Toxapex - Bold (sadly no regenerator ability)
Klefki - Calm

What team(s) would you build form this pool of mon, I was thinking Char Y, Komm-o, Primarina, Umbereon, Aegislash, Klefki is this any good? thanks in advance

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Char Y on a team with 2 steels and a water type doesn't really gel. Basically you become vulnerable to opposing fire types. Otherwise a pretty good team except a slight vulnerability to ground.
Can't really say much else without seeing the moves your chosen six have, really! If you show us what you have so far we can help more. As it stands, it's hard to give any advice at all