• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
Looking for a shiny bulbasaur, modest or timid, HP ice or fire, nicknamed Broadleaf.

I have a handful of shinies acquired from trades. Charizard, eevee, audino, and kyurem.

I can also breed a wide variety of DW and non DW pokemon. I will breed for nature and egg moves and I'm willing to trade multiples for the bulbasaur I want.

I'm looking for a really good 4th gen RNGer who can complete this request, and then transfer it to their fifth gen game. I'll post the request below, and if you think you can do it, PM me and I'll make quite a good offer.

Pokemon: Bagon (Shiny)
Nature: Naive
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance
Tutor Moves: Outrage

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
WANTED - shiny Sableye and shiny Druddigon, PM me for offers

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Hey everyone I'm looking for someone to RNG me a
Tepig
Shiny
Male
BRAVE NATURE
UT LvL1
31/31/31/31/31/0 IVS
Egg Moves:
Flare Blitze
Head Smash
Wild Charge
NO PREMIER RIBBONS

I'm offering, RNG SHINY Flawless Timid Chandelure w/ Heat Wave, RNG Shiny Adamant Golurk, RNG Shiny Brave Druddigon, RNG Modest Victiny
PM me

Last edited:
Looking for shiny Crobat and Haunter/Gengar, pm me if you have either thanks :)

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a shiny larvesta/volcarona. PM me

TDawg

I have a lvl16 Hardy Shiny Gastly. Has only been touched by the daycare so no EVs. It's Ivs are 31/x/31/31/31/31 and it was RNGd by me. I am looking for competitive pokemon. They must have IVs of 29 across the board or above but dont need the iv in an unnecessary stat to that poke. So PM me with offers. Oh and I also have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny timid treecko with egg move Dragonbreath RNGd by me.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
LF:pidgey rattata sandshrew igglypuff oddish diglett mankey growlithe geodude ponyta magnamite farfetchd shellder drowzee exeggcute cubone happiny goldeen scyther smoochum magby omanyte kabuto aerodactyl munchlax lickitung
Offering : Any Regular shiny pokemon in my shop

nobie

check my sig for what I got and want :D

lectric lance

Looking for Bagon, Charmander, and Zubat. My priority is Charmander! Male, unnamed! Same goes for the other two, but Charmander is my number 1! Please PM!

bushie

i'm tradin a lvl30 shiny floatzel touched and a lvl 50 shiny (t) scrafty lookin for events in return. i'm also tradin a shiny golem in a masterball but i'm not sure if its legit

Last edited:

luxray638

yeah

got a shiny geodude! any unova shinie is welcome. also got a shinie grimer and a shinie litwick

Last edited:

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
Looking for a Shiny Sableye, a Shiny Druddigon, shiny litwick, and shiny Slugma

PM me so we can make a deal

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Looking for a VERY good RNGer who can RNG me a total of about five, maybe six shiny flawless pokemon. Please let me know if you're up to the task.

I have quite a lot of good pokemon to offer for your time. My trade shop is in my sigpic, if you're interested in taking something like this up. :)

Last edited:

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for a flawless modest kingdra..
Willing to offer alot...

Please check my trade shop :)

darcque

Obtained shinys : Naughty Mew Lonely Deoxys (sorry if hacked optained from friends) Mild Rayquaza Jolly Metagross Lonely Pelipper Naughty Charizard Quiet Gardevoir and the Docile Kingdra.

Looking for : Any shiny shuckle shiny Yanma Shiny growlith Ev trained or shiny Ampharos Shiny Lickitung And Shiny Herrocross.
Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.