• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dog15

Hi, i have german SMR 2011 Zoroark is gms, by the Pokemonday in Germany and i have
german dw Umbreon, espeon,vaporeon and Jolteon, legit.
New: i have Pre- release Movie Zekrom and Reshiram for offer
New:Korean Home Plus Darkrai, i will trade this only for realy good offers

Want: Shin Se Gae Manpahy, shiny fawless Tornadus and Thundurus
PN Me with your offer, thanks

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for
Shiny or not shiny does not matter....

HitmonTOP Flawless Impish Nature with Intimiade Ability!! UT! knows rapid spin, bulk up and the rest move random~!!!!

Donphan, flawless Adamant Nature Sand Vail ability Knows Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Superpower! NOT EV'd yet....

Toxicroak Flawless Adamant Nature, Dry Skin Ability Knows sucker Punch, Drain Punch, Subsitude, Sword Dance NOT yet EV'd

Primeape Flawless Adamant Nature, Vital Spirit ability Knows U turn, Ice punch, Close combat, Stone Edge~

see my shop for offer thx!

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for shiny Bronzor w/levitate.
I can offer Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini or Arceus.

Lightey

I'm looking for a Shiny Totodile and Gastly.

I can offer the Golurk and Hydregion events, as well as a World's '08 Lucario.

I have a Shiny Groudon to offer. I am looking for a Shiny Kyogre for it. I also might accept a different Shiny legendary pokemon for it, depending on what it is. PM or VM with offers.

Dyabel

Offering a shiny lvl 100 thundurus, looking for any shiny sentret or furret

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Dying to look for Primeape and donphan...look at my shop for 2 pokes for it(Not Event)! !!

Primeape Flawless Adamant Nature, Vital Spirit ability Knows U turn, Ice punch, Close combat, Stone Edge~

Donphan, flawless Adamant Nature Sand Vail ability Knows Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, Earthquake, Superpower! NOT EV'd yet....

kris198921

im looking for a shiny scraggy, shiny deino, shiny kibago, shiny tepig, shiny snivy, shiny snorunt, shiny taillow. i am offering event pokemon as well as legendary pokemon. i am also willing to trade multiple pokemon for the shiny

barak446

Looking for shiny hitmonchan ( ) Adament nature (Iron fist ability) with mach punch and drain panch ill offer big!(must be legit)

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
looking for shiny druddigon, pm me for negotiations

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
Looking for somone to RNG me a shiny bulbasaur, modest or timid, HP ice or fire, nicknamed Broadleaf.

Got my bulbasaur. Now I'm looking for a shiny, flawless, adamant or jolly sawsbuck nicknamed Timber.

I have a handful of shinies acquired from trades. Charizard, eevee, audino, and kyurem. I can also breed a wide variety of DW or non-DW pokemon for nature and egg moves.

Last edited:

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
I have shiny: mineshao, ursaring, girafarig,swellow, tentacruel, charmander, wynaut and seviper to offer, all offers of other shinies (prefferably not perfect) would be great appreciated.

Last edited:

*IZ*

ATM Im looking for ANY flawless shinys with good natures and egg moves. Just PM me what you have and I'll probably be interested. I have a bunch of other flawless shinys. PM me please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.