• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasu98

Haves shiny Sableye. Wants shiny Skarmory, shiny Starly or evolved form, shiny Zorua, shiny Pawniard or evolved form, shiny Charmander or evolved form or shiny Spiritomb(I want all shinys but theres are specially wants). Pm/vm for offers

Reshmesh

~Reshiram Rage~
Looking for: All shiny Dog like Pokemon such as: Growlthe, Arcanine, Lillipup, etc.
I am willing to trade: Ask me if I have something and I will tell you if I do or do not.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for an UT female shiny Aipom preferably with a Nature that lowers Sp.Attack.

Offering: timid Suicune, adamant Dialga, Geratina, Rayquaza, Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Kyurem, Cresselia, Arceus, shiny Druddigion, DW pokemon, Phione, Gen I-V starters, BP items and Evolutionary items.

PM if interested

Shiny

guys i'm new and i really wanna see a celebi.Mail me I wanna know the tricks of getting a shiny. here's my platinum fc: 1464 1217 9038.

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have (all shiny and legit) Deerling, Deino, Snivy, Plusle, Minun, Charmander, Raikou, Virizion, Starly, and Dratini.

I'm looking for a non-shiny, north american, and legit mew.

Last edited:

chaosrealmdream

Looking for any shiny, doesnt matter the specs on it. Have a bunch of legends up for grabs.

~~LEGENDS (not shiny) FOR TRADE~~
Lv-Pokemon-Nature
--------------------------------
51-Reshiram-Gentle
50-reshiram-Impish
100-Regigigas-Modest
53-Giratina-Bold
70-Giratina-Quirky
73-Dialga-Rash
71-Zekrom-Hasty
100-Zekrom-Serious (event)
50-Azelf-Jolly
100-Uxie-Jolly
40-Tornadus-Jolly
40-Tornadus-Sassy
40-Tornadus-Quirky
75-Kyurem-Quiet
51-Kyogre-Bold
72-Landorus-Calm
40-Thundurus-Calm
40-Thudnurus-Bashful
51-Articuno-Timid
100-Moltres-Quiet
100-Zapdos-Bashful
42-Cobalion-Relaxed
60-Cobalion-Quirky
47-Cobalion-Sassy
40-Raikou-Relaxed
40-Entei-Sassy
40-Suicune-Hasty
42-Terrakion-Naughty
42-Terrakion-Rash
42-Terrakion-Gentle

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
I am seriously overstocked on legendaries. I'm looking to trade these at a rate of 3 or 4 for a shiny, any and all offers accepted;
event metwo, DW arceus, a V create victini,full set of UT muskeeteers (2x Terrakion) ,Landorus and 2x Kyurem

also have a shiny miltank that I'd like to trade for a none perfect UT shiny

FILIP22

Original Member since 2007
LOOKING FOR THESE SHINIES:
-Latias [Hoenn, Southern-Island Emerald]
-Latios [Hoenn, Ruby]
-Shiny Deoxys/Mew I do not have (flawless preferred)
-Rayquaza [Hoenn, Ruby]
-Rayquaza [Hoenn, Sapphire]
-Shiny Flawless 3rd Gen Rayquaza
-3rd Gen Shiny Legendaries that I might be interested...

OFFERING: Rare 3rd Gen shinies like Navel Rock Ho-Oh, Lugia, Birth Island Deoxys, Japanese Mew, and about 100 flawless shiny legendaries. Check my thread

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for a shiny charmander and trapich preferably low levels. I am willing to trade some legendaries, not shiny, like kyogre, groudon, raquaza, and the 3 regis to name a few.

JBallz3RF

Dragon Trainer
I'looffoking for a shiny axew offering shiny bt Latios

JBallz3RF

Dragon Trainer
im looking for a shiny charmander offering shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.