• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTIK

Hi, yesterday I was hunting for Flawless Dittos in the Safari Friend Zone and I encountered and caught a Shiny Ditto and a Shiny Kecleon. Unfortunately they don't have Hidden abilites, but they're shiny and that's awesome! I'm looking for a Ditto with multiple perfect IV's, send me a PM with offers please.

BreederJake

Been playing Pokémon games for years, like most of you. However I've spent the past few years collecting Shiny Pokémon via the GTS. I am now trading away MANY shiny Pokémon. Legendaries/Normal/Lame Pokémon, you name it! Just to name a few I currently have;

Mew
Mewtwo
Charizard
Blaziken
Keldeo
Manaphy
Lugia
Ho-Oh
EVERY STARTER POKEMON EVER CREATED INCLUDING NEWER GENERATION!!!

Inbox for trades. Pokémon X and Y. - Ask and I can see if I have it, I have over 300 Shiny Pokémon.

fearisathief

No longer trading my shiny Virizion!

Last edited:

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Looking for a LEGIT shiny nidoran male preferably under level 5 and UT and with the ability poison point. I have some shinys and legendaries (non shiny) left on 5th generation that i am willing to trade. Pm me if interested and we can work out a deal. :)

Last edited:

Chrissy01

Shiny Collector
Shinnies for trade:
Hoothoot (x3)
Pidgey (x3)
Rattata (x9)
Sentret (x6)
Mareep (x2)
Ekans (x2)
Geodude (x3)
Bellsprout (x3)
Zubat (x2)
Kakuna (x2)
Magikarp (x2)
Hoppip (x1)

Shinnies Looking For:
Zoura
Ralts (must be female)
Rufflet
Yanma
Mothim
Cherrim
Accelgor
Venipede

or other offers

ANTIK

Hello, I have a shiny Crobat, shiny Gible,shiny Ditto and shiny Marill, the Marill has 3 perfect IVs, has Huge Power and 3 egg moves Aqua Jet, Superpower and Belly Drum, PM me with offers
I'm mainly looking for legendaries I don't have with certain natures like Modest Zapdos, Modest or Adamant Xerneas, Calm Articuno, Calm Latias, Calm Regice, Calm Lugia, Adamant Entei, Modest Kyogre, Adamant Groudon, Modest Dialga, Modest Palkia, Adamant Landorus, Modest Tornadus. Or X version exclusive mega stones.

looking for shiny careful aron with curse, and shiny bulbasaur with defensive nature and curse/ amnesia. can offer 6th gen shinys
please PM

Earendil

I have several self-obtained, untouched, and uncloned RUBY and SAPHIRE shiny Zigzagoon up for trade. In exchange for your choice of any of these Pokemon, please surprise me! I am receptive to any one-for-one offers of a roughly equivalent value, such as for legendaries, shinies, and events. My only request is that the Pokemon you offer me be uncloned in turn. Please feel free to contact me via PM for further details.

fearisathief

Shiny Metagross up for trade!

My Shiny Metagross, Byzantium, who is Lv. 50-something, is up for trade for a 4-6 IV Ditto. It is 100% legitimate, caught by me in Pokemon Black 2. I can give it a new nickname prior to trading with you if you like! I can also provide its stats via PM if you're interested. I BELIEVE its nature is Quirky, although I'll have to double-check. It does not have perfect IVs or HA. It was not bred, but caught in the wild by chance.

For the Ditto, I can also include a 3 IV Eevee (Atk, Sp. Atk, HP/Defense) and/or a DW Caterpie.

Last edited:

David Flagg

As my signature says, I'm looking for anyone and everyone to come out of the woodwork and offer me a shiny Ageto Celebi. Famed Pokemon checkers have denounced its existence, but hey.

If you think yours is legitimate, please let me know! I'll accept any and all obviously-not-hacked ones. Even a properly created one with accurate data, since it's physically identical to the real deal. I can offer you a wide range of 50+ shinies, near flawless pkm, RNG's, egg moves, Pokerus, legendaries, etc. I can also digitally create any legitimate legendary, event, or any Pokemon you want using Pokegen (technically EVERYONE has this capability, but I can do it for you personally if you wish). If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a hand-created Pokemon, consider that if the creator is careful and attentive to detail, he or she can build an exact twin of an event whose coding is identical in every way shape and form, with the only minor difference being where/how it actually originated. There is no physical difference in the coding.

Please let me know if you are interested! I'm trying to collect these Pkm gems.

JEFFAFA

***NO LEGENDS PLEASE*** unless 5-6iv kalos legendaries ***kalos bred shinies only***
******P.s. not all information about most of my pokes are updated, so ask if you want any details on any of them :) :D :p******
I have FT (all Kalos Caught) all are shiny

5iv shiny dwebble *NFT*

6iv shiny protean Greninja

6iv shiny Duskull

6iv shiny Gastly

6iv shiny timid eevee

5iv shiny bold eevee

6iv shiny solar power charmander

6iv shiny careful harvest trevenant

5iv shiny heracross

5iv shiny carbink

6iv shiny adamant shuppet

5iv shiny prankster sableye

5iv shiny trace gardevoir

4iv shiny lucario (hp maybe? havent checked on this one :p)

5iv shiny jolly binacle

5iv shiny tentacool

6iv larvatar

5iv shiny skarmory

5iv shiny slurpuff

5iv shiny drilbur

5iv shiny (0 speed) quiet solosis

5iv shiny Pinsir

5iv shiny inkay

5iv shiny HA(swift swim) anorith

5iv shiny larvesta

5iv shiny frillish water absorb (female)

5iv shiny frillish water absorb (male)

6iv shiny cofagrigus (quiet nature)

5iv shiny blissey

5iv shiny horsea

5iv shiny aron

5iv shiny pawniard

5iv shiny lotad

5iv shiny tynamo

6iv shiny archeops

5iv shiny misdreavus

5iv shiny nidoran (boy)

5iv shiny chespin

5iv shiny hippopotas

5iv shiny espurr

5iv shiny scatterbug (ocean pattern)

5iv shiny meowth

5iv shiny piplup

5iv shiny spritzee

5iv shiny chimchar (fake out, thunder punch, fire punch) iron fist ability

5iv shiny tirtouga

5iv shiny tyrunt

5iv shiny aumara

6iv shiny fletchling

6iv shiny golett (no gaurd)

5iv shiny noibat

5iv shiny hawlucha

5iv shiny darumaka

5iv shiny 0 speed aegislash

6iv shiny bagon

5iv shiny staryu

5iv shiny shinx

6iv shiny gliscor (poison heal lv 2)

5iv shiny HA litwick

5iv shiny shroomish (quik feet)

5iv shiny snorunt (HA moody) (timid nature)

5iv shiny ekans

5iv shiny grimer

5iv shiny lapras

5iv shiny pancham

5iv shiny skrelp (modest nature)

5iv shiny kabuto (swift swim)

5iv shiny feebas

5iv shiny kangaskhan

5iv shiny joltik

5iv shiny litleo

Shiny Munna Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 with egg moves

Shiny Spritzee Relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/0

6iv shiny furfrou impish//Work up, refresh

5iv shiny carvanha adamant//Ancient power, hydropump, destiny bond, brine

5iv shiny deino modest//Dark pulse, earth power,

5iv shiny beldum jolly clear body

5iv shiny bunnelby adamant HA agility,

5iv (0 speed) shiny ferroseed relaxed iron barbs// Harden, spikes, leech seed, stealth rock,

5iv shiny horsea modest swift swim// Muddy water, octazooka, signal beam, clear smog,

5iv shiny nidoran F jolly Hustle// poison tail, iron tail

4iv (0 speed) shiny steelix relaxed// Heavy slam, stealth rock,

6iv shiny zorua timid// Snatch, extrasensory, sucker punch, counter ,

5iv shiny shellos modest storm drain// mirror coat,

5iv shiny cottonee bold prankster// Beat up, swticheroo, memento, encore,

5iv shiny scraggy jolly moxie// Low kick, drain punch, Ddance, ice punch,

5iv tyrogue adamant steadfast// High jump kick, vacuum wave ,

5iv shiny yanma timid speed boost// whirlwind,

5iv shiny torchic adamant speed boost// baton pass,

6iv shiny milotic bold competitive// Confuse ray, dragon pulse, hypnosis, haze ,

5iv shiny marill adamant huge power// Aqua jet, belly drum, super power,

5iv shiny cleffa calm magic guard// metronome, stored power, aromatherapy, wish

5iv shiny togepi timid serene grace// growl, charm, safeguard, nasty plot

5iv shiny growlithe jolly intimidate// morning sun, close combat, flare blitz, roar

5iv shiny porygon-z modest download// nasty plot, trick room, magic guard, zap cannon (lv1)

Hidden power shinies, (kalos)

perfect shiny drought vulpix (hp ice, luxury ball, female, 4 egg moves) 31/24/30/31/31/31 (perfect spread)

perfect shiny HP ice houndour (egg moves)

perfect shiny Hp ice, solar power helioptile (glare egg move relearnable)

perfect shiny Hp ice, dry skin heliolisk (glare egg move)

perfect shiny hp ice elektrike

Shiny perfect Hp ice Solosis Quiet 31/30/31/31/31/0 (trick roomer)

perfect shiny Hp ice rotom

perfect shiny Hp fire petilil (egg moves)

Shiny perfect Hp fire Horsea Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30

perfect shiny Hp fire bulbasaur (egg moves)

perfect shiny Hp fire exeggcute (egg moves)

perfect shiny Hp fighting frillish (female) (egg moves)

perfect Shiny HP Fighting Yamask Quiet 31/x/30/30/30/0 (trick roomer) (with egg moves)

perfect shiny Hp rock pansage timid gluttony// Leaf storm, nasty plot

perfect shiny hp grass poliwag modest HA// refresh, encore, bubble beam, mud shot,

perfect shiny hp magnemite

SELF BRED (KALOS) all *NFT*

6iv shiny smoochum/timid nature/hydration ability/ meditate, ice punch, nasty plot, fake out, egg moves

5iv shiny brave 0 speed gollet (missing spatk so its perfect)

(non kalos)

6iv shiny darkrai

6iv shiny genesect

6iv shiny giratina

6iv shiny chandelure

6iv shiny cofagrigus

6iv shiny ditto

5iv (0speed ditto)

Hp fighting ditto

6iv shiny zorua

5iv shiny 0 speed bannete brave frisk/cursed body// BW dream world special move cotton gaurd

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
Looking for Shiny Mamoswine

send PM

Status
Not open for further replies.