• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew master4-10-90

Shinies For Trade
Shiny Milotic Serious UT
Shiny Machamp UT
Shiny Butterfree
Shiny Crobat
Shiny Steelix
Shiny Torterra
Shiny Noctowl
Shiny Tangrowth
Shiny Palkia Adamant

pm me with offers

Janaff

I have: Leavanny, Mightyena, Trapinch, Horsea, Ralts, Chandelure, Scrafty, and Eevee.
If you are willing to clone, then I have a few more that I can trade.
Please PM me if you want to know more about them.

I am looking for any legit shiny that is not listed, but I want the ones in my signature the most or ones that are in the UU tier.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Still have one last UT WIN2011 Entei available, looking for any decent shinies. Wants are in my sig, also must be legit. Any and all hacks of any kind will be rejected. Pm if interested and have a nice day...
Edit: Trade Complete

Last edited:

ShaoWeh

offering a BT shiny Latios. Looking for any shiny UT lv1 pokemon!!!

bob517

Shiny Hunter
My wantsUT Flawless Shinies and flawless ev trained shinies level 100

My offers are in my trade shop (in my signature I will only reply with you if you post in my trade shop)

SurfMasta

Jack-of-all-Trades
I have a Legit VGC10 UT Shiny Eevee. I don't know how, but my best friend managed to get a ton of these. I am looking for some shiny legendaries currently, but just PM me an offer and I'll check it out.

Pance

I have a max attack, max hp shiny adamant eelektross.

Looking for high iv pokes

I would love well iv'd latios or jirachi, but I'm not that picky.

Last edited:

bob517

Shiny Hunter
My wantsUT Flawless Shinies and flawless ev trained shinies level 100

My offers are in my trade shop (in my signature I will only reply with you if you post in my trade shop)

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I'm looking for legit, shiny bulbasaur and treeko. Beneficial natures get preference (Modest or Timid). I also want them nicknamed so they'll have to have been caught on your game.

No hacks or clones! These will be rejected.

Can currently breed for DW growlithe, lilleep, ledyba, lotad, miltank, exeggcute and zigzagoon. Can breed for a wide variety of non DW pokemon. Willing to breed for nature and egg moves as well.

Raulou

Shiny Pidove(legit , not clone).

LF for legit Gengar(with special attack boosting natures or neutral ),vitcini(any) or celebi(any).

LVL not above 50.

Shinies- shuppet, piloswine, solrock, volcarona, zoroark, golbat, salamence, cobalion, terrakion, latias, zangoose, deino, axew, horsea, dratini, oshawott, zorua, chinchou, pichu.

Events- (the following are DW ability) eevee,
Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Espeon, Charmander, Turtwig, Staryu, Umbreon
Smeargle
Poliwag
Carvanha
Slowpoke

Flawless-(Will update constantly, and it’s based on what the judge say’s
Gigalith-F-24-Timid
Karrablast-M-22 Quiet
Latias (10ANNIV Event) 70-Jolly
Caterpie-M-1-Quirky
Victini-36-Rash
Abra-F-1-Jolly
Hitmonchan-M-50-Brave
Shelmet-M-30 Lonely
*shiny* Armaldo-M-40-Hardy, Speed can't be better

according to Judge
Shiny Ageto Celebi, Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. 10ANIV- Blaziken, charizard, alakazam, articuno, moltres, pikachu, latias, latios, blastoise, celebi, Goon Scizor, ANA Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai
Janta’s Golurk

I have just about any item available and can infect Pokerus

lownote72

Competitive Battler
looking for
UT DW Timid Charmander With good Ivs in a dream ball
Adamant UT DW Torchic with good IVs and in Dream ball
UT Timid Tornadus with 28+ speed and sp atk
Adamant/Jolly event Zeckrom
Or any Good natured UT Shiny ( I wont except any shiny only ones I want just PM me the Poke)

Offering ( all UT unless stated otherwise)
Timid or Jolly FAL Mew (only for charmander)
Timid Snarl Zorua with 31 ivs in speed
UT Shiny Jolly Sandile
UT Shiny Tornadus

Female DW
Eevee 31 speed IVs
Vulpix ( Hypnosis )
Poliwag
Burmy
Gliger
Starly
Dratini
Growlith

Egg moves
Timburr ( Mach Punch, Drain Punch )
Scraggy ( Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Drain Punch Zen Headbut )
Pawniard ( Psycho cut )

I don't except clones

lexigurl97

Ace Trainer
Shinies Available!

I have a shiny chimecho (male; lv. 59; moves= extrasensory, heal pulse, synchronoise, healing wish), corsola (female; lv. 39; moves= bubblebeam, lucky chant, ancient power, aqua ring), minun (male; lv. 55; moves= thunder, baton pass, agility, trump card) , and absol (female; lv. 58; sucker punch, detect, night slash, me first). Let me no if u want one of these or if u want me too try and find u another shiny pokemon.

ill take any pokemon you are willing to give me for these shinies but I'm especially looking for a shiny deerling. im offering all of the above pokemon or if you want me to try and find you a different shiny. ill try to get you any other shiny you want. message me.

Last edited:

yokeepsitreal

I want a shiny modest flawless Rotom.

Yeah I know I'm asking for a lot. I'm offering Dark Pulse Deino, Mach/Drain Timburr, any Black version Legendaries,every subway item, evolution stones, and other items. PM please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.