• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Offering the new super rare NOK Rayquaza PM ONLY AND ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS
THIS POKEMON MAY REQUIRE MORE THAN 3 POKEMON IN RETURN

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
I'm looking for either a shiny skorupi or a shiny deino, pm me for negotiations

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Everything is here sorry about the small list of pkmn now will soon get bigger

I have a shiny Mienfoo Lv 33 UT. I'd like to trade it for a light ball. PM or VM me.

**edit** Trade complete.

Last edited:

ShaoWeh

Looking for a Jolly Shiny Flawless Terrakion. Pm me.

bushie

i'm tradin a ut shiny meinshoo and a touched shiny floatzel lookin for event i don't have like ana darkrai

I have a shiny Durant lv 41 UT Lax nature and Swarm ability. Has IVs 31/31/31/28/31/28
I'd like to trade it for an event.

**Edit** trade complete.

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

Offering a shiny hydreigon lvl 100 and a shiny dragonite lvl 78 (i think). Neither are good for competetive play, but they're shiny, so yeah, who cares?

I'm looking mainly for good pokemon for competetive use, preferably flawless with the perfect nature. Must be legit too!

PM/VM me with offers! Thanks!

nobie

offering a japanese shiny Piloswine level 53, brave.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i have these shines im willing to offer
shines
shiny growithe
shiny woobat
shiny wishmaker jirachi
shiny simisear
shiny kangaskhan
shiny venasaur
shiny snivy
shiny flawless evd lvl 100 nidoking
shiny zoura
flawless shiny rayquaza
shiny abra
shiny cresselia
shiny golem
shiny gyrados
and am looking for events but other ffers will be considered

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Offering UT flawless shinnies and and UT Japanese shiny event mew for and skarmory that know whirlwind, stealth rocks, and Brave Bird. PM for a list of my flawless shinnies but absol and ralts are just some of them. No takers?

Last edited:

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
Offering all 31 IV moltres, infernape, marill, latios and manaphy (all shiny), any offers of shinies will be considered,I got these for free from a friend who is finishing with pokemon, so they carry no emotional value.

similarly, i have a shiny bulbasaur and kabuto for grabs, these arent perfect, but they are oddly coloured, please pm or vm me

Last edited:

thetruefawful

lord gengarfawful
deoxys

i am looking for a shiny deoxys thx.

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Im offering the shinies in my signature. On my LF lisr is only what I am specifically looking for. Any UT shinies or EV'd pokemon you feel are worth offering are fine so drop me a pm anytime,thank you :)

Nymnym

Offering:

Tynamo (Impish) ut
Beheeyem (Gentle) ut
Litwick (Timid) ut
Axew (Adamant / Jolly) ut
Pansear (Calm) ut
Panpour (Serious) ut
Solosis ( Brave) ut

Looking for other Gen 5 Shinys

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
im offering one of my shinys for one i dont have
it needs to be ut and legit

lilturt2

i am looking for a shiny unown. let me know what you might want for it, and maybe we can make a deal. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.