• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemasterwesty

If you haVe a shiny charmander clone it plz I have zorua and I think it's the event 1

Last edited:

AvoKitty

Banned
Hello,im looking for Shiny Eevees (i collect them :3) &other shinies i dont have yet :p.
What shinies i have to offer;Ditto,Darumaka,Lillipup,Deino,Skorupi,Horsea ,Koffing,Gligar,Foongus,Swalot,Feebas,Hariyama,Paw niard,Bidoof,Trubbish,Terrakoin,Carnavah,Gastly,Mu chlax,Latias,Poliwag,Mudkip,Ralts,Eevee(EVENT VGC),Trapinch,Mudkip,Sentret,Growlithe,Lapras,Mana phy,Blissey,Foongus,Dodrio,Chimecho,Blitzle,Ponyta ,Budew,Magmar,Golem,Machamp,Floatzel,Unoun N,Clefairy,Tepig,Umbreon,Numel,Samurott,Rotom,Larv esta,Smeagle,Sealo,Stunfisk,Steelix,Goldeen,Natu,S huckle,Crobat,Audino,Absol,Dunsparce,Litwick,Stary u,Medicham,Nidoran M/F ,Skarmory,Liepard,Plusle & Minun,Axew,Venipede,Vulpix,Shinx,Sneasel,Seviper & Zangoose,Pachirusu,Illumise,Marill,Empoleon,Bagon, Gopip,Cottonee,Deerling,Relunculis,Ratatta,Murkrow ,Chatot,Rufflet,Drilbur,Metang,Scyther,Totodile
Pm Me C:
Also if you want to win free shinies,look in my contest link in my sig :)

leondavid101

I have shiny abra for trade pm me with offers would.like any other shiny except ones.in sig or and legendary from 4th gen.

Looking for a Flawless Shiny Gible with Adamant Nature and Outrage Egg Move.

Offering DW Event Arceus, in Entralink so any nature available.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for shiny lower level woobat, that can be nicknamed. rng is fine. clone is fine if it's nicknamed after being cloned.
i have several events or a shiny zorark i can offer. prefer good stats, but am open. vm for more details or with questions.

addman999

Still have Shinies:
Tynamo
Ferroseed
Golett
Machoke
Ralts
Druddigon
Available for trade
Looking for items: All of the power items, focus items, light ball, life orb,and pokerus
PM if interested always willing to negotiate

Franzo

Shiny Meditite up for trade. PM with offers!

addman999

Still have Shinies:
Tynamo
Ferroseed
Golett
Machoke
Ralts
Druddigon
Available for trade
Looking for items: Desperately looking for lightball now

sarah5ive

I want shiny tepig so bad :(

or zorua ;s

problem is i dont have any shiny/legend to offer =[

i breed starters from all generations & i have phione =.= dunno i'll give any item or masterball :(

leondavid101

Have shiny entei and suicine for trade would like shinys or ledgendarys pm me if intrested

shiny1551

dragon trainer
;004;dragontamer andy will u trade me ur charmander we can arrange a trade
white friend code:0304-4788-8607

JBallz3RF

Dragon Trainer
Does anyone have a shiny treecko offering shinies in return: darkai weavile Rapidash cresselia metagross

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for Shiny Deerling 7 Sawsbuck. Got a couple variations already, but if you've got one, send me a PM/VM!

Celtic Origins

Looking for the following shinys Totodile,Cyndaquil,piplup,turtwig,snivy CMT i'm sure we can work out a deal.

Trades agrred for nearly all of them only intrested if they have good IV's & Natures know.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Have;( timid, ut, flawless sp atk, shiny) Lugia, (jolly, ut, shiny, Flawless/near flawless hp, sp atk, spd) Bagon, and a shiny leavanny that needs to be EV wiped. All acquired by me so none are hacks.

Looking for; shiny charmander (we will talk about natures/egg moves if you had one), and any dw starter in their dream ball (ut)

shiny1551

dragon trainer
Until my new tradethreasd is up, I need rare candies, ppups and ppmaxes, and like a few masterballs. I have shinies such as -

charmander
dratini
woobat (gone)
Zorua

6 per shiny. I also have most gen 4 shiny legends, can rng any shiny that can be hatched from an egg, like phione or bulbasaur and can do eggmoves. But I cannot rng on Black, only platinum. So I can't get you pokemon such as tepig or ferroseed. I charge 6 items per shiny. Ask about non shiny gen 1-4, I can throw in as many of those as you like. Such as beldum and eevee.

Can you trade me your charmander for 2 masterballs 2 pp ups 2 cherish balls and a few rare candies
whitefc:0304-4788-8607

Sarikazam

Rogue Champion
I recently caught a shiny Gurdurr. It is male, Naughty, has Sheer Force and is UT.
Looking for other shinies. (Especially a Axew/ Fraxure/ Haxorus or Pawniard/ Bisharp)
PM questions :)

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for :-

1- VGC Larvitar Spanish and Italian and any French ,or English and German I do not have.
2- First distribution of Super Strong Events Sceptile/Blaziken/Swampert from these stations : - かこしま Kagoshima Station
ながさき Nagasaki Station
べっぷ Beppu Station Hoenn
みやざき Miyazaki Station
3- More JPN and NOK DWs with PGL and FB Proofs including Blissy , Rayquaza , Eeveeloutions , Starters , Porygon and Crogunk.
4- More PC Grondons.
5- More Bullet train Pikachu
6- More Super Strong PC Pikachu
7- Second distrubution of Super Strong Events Milotic , Warlen , and Ludicolo.
8- More YOTDs from their OTs.
9- More US Target Lucario with proof.
10-More JPN Lucario with proof.​

havok86

Looking to trade a shiny Stantler, lvl 58, female, UT, hasty nature with Intimidate. Would love a shiny vulpix but I'm open to other offers too (just no hacks). PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.