• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking for any shiny pokemon. Refer to my signature for trading options. PM me for offers.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking for shiny pokemon, willing to trade anything in my signature. (Depending on the rarity of the event, is the amount of Shiny pokemon)

Yasari

Beginning Breeder
Looking for:
Shiny Jolly Growlithe (preferably male nicknamed Blair; if female Xena)
Shiny Modest Ralts (preferably female nicknamed Rose; if male Aeon)
Shiny Bold Feebas (preferably female nicknamed Kelda; if male Vorst)
Shiny Adamant or Jolly Rufflet; Altair

Name what you'd like in return, I'll see if I can get it or already have it.

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
About 2 months ago I was down on cash and had to sell my ds and games to pay for bills and food to survive. As some of you may remember I wasn't a Master Trainer but I was fearless but friendly, helpful and grateful. I had all sorts of FDW types I traded to people for much less valuable pokes and some for free just to help them out. Just before I sold my ds I had my favorite 3 pokemon all legit dw males Blastiose, Charizard, Venusaur!!! It killed me to lose my pokemon but I had to do what I had to do. The Great Trainer Eevveemaster started my pokemon adventure about a year ago by helping me learn the game and trading. He gave me just about every pokemon I ever had! He was a stand up guy and a noble trainer. Unfortunately he has been busy and doesn't play as much as he used to. Hopefully I'll see him again on here. What I am asking from you all at Serebii is for some help once again. Im I have a new DS and White 2 I was hoping that maybe one or more of you out there would be able to help me out with really anything they could offer. If I have ever helped you out and you remember me, help!!! But seriously im back in the pokemon world and im gonna take what I can get and if I get nothing then me and my pokes will find a way to win. Im excited to be back, thanks sereii community for everything!!!

DarkTrinity666

Offering UT Shiny Cyndaquil and UT Shiny Blitzle. Can give them any Battle subway item too.

Looking for Shiny Solosis(NOT it's evolutions) and Shiny Golurk/Golett, perferably untrained.

Also got a Shiny Timid Snivy I might trade, but the Solosis must be Quiet and Golurk/Golett must be Adamant for Snivy.

I got a shiny Solosis and Golett, I would be happy to trade them for your Cyndaquil and Blitzle :)

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking to trade my shiny female UT ralts or one pokemon from my sig for a shiny UT syther/scizor with technichan or but also listening to other offers. PM me for offers.

Last edited:

abdulmuhsee

Looking for some help with pokedex completion; I need 60 pokemon in total, all available in-game.

Offering lots in return: about 10 shinies in all, shiny starters, events, legendaries, etc. All in all, about 40 pokemon that are either shiny, event, or legendary.

PM me if interested and I'll send you the list of pokemon I need, it'll be 2 boxes worth and might take about 20-30 minutes to do.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for any shiny not in my shop, it must be uncloned and non RNG'd and random encounter shiny or soft reset or event shiny I will not accept normal cloned shinies mainly looking for any shiny not listed in my stock

also a few notes, the following pokemon cannot be shiny incase someone doesn't know,
Celebi, arceus, victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, keldeo, Meloetta, and genesect they were never set to be shiny and were never shiny as events so don't trade these or for these, also DON'T trade for dream world female starters or dream world starters from Johto and unova they haven't been distributed, also only WISHMKR jirachi can be shiny and only 8 natures are available if it is shiny if it isn't a nature listed in my wants in my shop its hacked, lastly someone else's dream radar landorus will NOT get you the special reverse mirror or whatever its called, it must be your own or you can't get the mirror

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
As of November 17, 2012, I am Currently Offering:

Pokemon: Boldore
Nickname: N/A
Preview Image:
525.gif

Private Message Me If Interested! :)

Looking for any shinys. Offers are in my sig. Can also offer ANY legend catchable in Black 2 (though I haven't finished it yet so they may require a small wait)

I'm looking for a Shiny Squirtle with a Mild nature, Male, and can be nicknamed. I'm offering a UT Benga's Gible, or if you don't want regular shinies, a UT Shiny R Unown.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking for Flawless or Near Flawless Shiney Virizion. Willing to offer deoxys or any thing else in my signature for it.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Trading the shiny pokemon in my signature for any event pokemon of interest.

dracon1

Just Monika
offering my shinies
haxorus
leafeon
porygon-z
garchomp
croagunk

looking for groudon
regice
swampert

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit shiny Growlithe, Houndour, Slowpoke, Togepi, or Tauros. I will also accept their evolutions.

In return I can trade a legit (all of these are shiny) Petilil, Eevee, Gabite, Manectric, Lickitung, and Ninetales (Ninetales will go only for a fire type). I might be able to trade more than one for what I want.

I'm NOT interested in clones or RNG's. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
Looking for a Shiny Download Porygon UT, or any of its evolutions. Or a shiny Eevee, have an adamant Sandile UT for.trade. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.