• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
i can get you basically ANY shiny pokemon...please pm me with the authentic events of yours and we can work a trade &)&

dantherip

Looking for shiny legendaries, I am offering a lot of different pokemons for them events and non event shinies among those are Victini, Keldeo, DW Chimchar, DW Swampert.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Finally Deciding to trade away my shiny lopunny that bred a few months ago.
HE has a jolly nature and cute charm, with IV's of 18, 10, 13, 20, 19, and a wonderful 30 speed iv!
So in other words one of the fastest shiny lopuny's.
I've decided to part with her only because I'm trying to get a shiny version of my absolute Most FAVEORITE pokemon! (Mind you I have this pokemon as a tattoo!) -*I'm not kidding*
JIGGLYPUFF! I want a shiny jigglypuff with friend guard. Any nature is fine as its stats don't really matter much, so long as it doesn't hinder its specs. D or def. AND PREFERABLY at least a 31 (or close) HP IV stat.
I feel this IS kind of a fair trade only because it did take me some time to breed the fastest shiny Lopunny possible, where its speed is only off by 1 point.
If anybody has anything even "close" to what I want I will very much consider it!

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering Shiny Beedrill; looking for legendaries and event poké.

Last edited:

Ckeen

Politoed,whimsicott,excadrill,breloom,rotom,garchomp,togekiss,timburr,cottonee,charmander,smeargle,starmie,volcarona,scizor,vaporeo, mew,magikarp,conkeldurr,jellicent,ninetails,Lapras,sableye,gyarados,tangrowth,tyranitar,haxorus,heatran,drifblim,gible,eevee,accelgor,vulpix,shroomish,darkrai,shaymin,aerodactyl,Aron,

I have multiples of most but yah if ur looking for any of these hit me up

ZakRs1

Completionist
Looking for a SS/HG Shiny Squirtle. Got a lot to offer in words of legendaries. Most are on Black 2 and we would do two trades. I have a fair scheme for doing this in which you get your end of the bargain first (PM for more details). Also looking for other shinies: Charmander, Groudon, Latios or Latias, Rayquaza and Umbreon.

Again, lots to offer in form of legendaries. Would like all on Black2/White2 other than the squirtle. Rayquaza I'd happily trade a TRU Shaymin + A MYSTRY Mew from 2006 Event UT! I may even consider throwing in any legendary from HG/SS including Rayquaza non shiny as long as the Shiny Rayquaza is legit! My favourite pokemon!

Would offer 2 legendaries for Shiny Umbreon (Not TRU Shaymin or MYSTRY Mew, but Jirachi and others would still be okay to take).

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Offering Shiny:
Venusaur
Pidgeot
Fearow
Raichu
Nidoking
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Farfetch'd
Hitmonlee
Scyther
Jynx
Magmar
Gyarados
Lapras
Typhlosion
Crobat
Xatu
Kingdra
Hitmontop
Swellow
Gardevoir
Spoink
Duskull
Staraptor
Honchkrow
Glameow
Purugly
Skuntank
Bronzong
Lucario
Weavile
Magnezone
Electivire
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Phione
Reuniclus
Looking for events.
Pm/Vm me if your interested in any.

Last edited:

Code iX!

I'm really interested in a legit shiny male Litwick! Don't care about nature..

If any kind soul has one and is able to trade it please PM me! I'm not very lucky with shinies but maybe I have something else of your interest!

ArcType

I have a shiny pikachu (static)! or I can even evolve it to a raichu with thunderstone if you want i guess:)

pm works~

Last edited:
Looking for shiny flawless legendary birds. Pm me, I have plenty of events and shiny flawless

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for dwf, or dwm(with good nature/iv's)
Togepi. I'm offering a legit ut shiny zangoose.
Pm me if interested.

Shinyfan Coop

shiny connoisseur
Trading Legit shiny Bagon and Vaporeon. Looking for legit shinies :)

I have an extra shiny dratini, looking for other other shinys. Pm with offers

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I've got a whole bunch of shiny Pokémon, some of them legendaries, for trade. Looking only for a completely flawless Ditto from somewhere besides America. I'm willing to give practically anything to get one so if you'd like a shiny or a few, feel free to pm me, we can work something out!

eggyolk

Nannerpants
I've got a MOSTLY EV trained Speed/Attack Shiny Salamence. It's a Calm nature, but I've been EV training the crap out of it. If anyone is interested, send me a PM with an offer.

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have a legit (all of these are shiny) Gabite, Bagon, Cubone, Mudkip, Pichu, and Ninetales. I'm looking for other legit shiny Pokemon, a shiny Bulbasaur, Houndour, or Nidoran♂ would be awesome but I will look at all offers.

I don't trade cloned or RNG Pokemon and I don't want clones or RNGs. PM me if interested.

i'm looking for these flawless/near flawless shiny male pokemon, good abilities where they apply, check my shop in the about me
totodile adamant, sneasel jolly, accelgor timid, eevee modest, elekid adamant, omanyte modest, and venipede

ZakRs1

Completionist
Have a shiny exeggcute for trade. Looking for Manaphy on SoulSilver or other shinies on SoulSilver. Thanks.

Sarikazam

Rogue Champion
I can trade a Lv. 1 UT shiny Dratini that you get from Benga. I haven't picked it up yet so you can choose nature.
In return I want a shiny Gible/ Gabite/ Garchomp that has to be either Adamant or Jolly. Or just offer other shinies.
(Or you can ask for one of my other shinies if you don't want Dratini)

I am also trading some more shinies in my sig. Please PM to offer and ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.