• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feunard

Want: Legit shiny female vulpix. Preferably UT. I would like for its name to be changed to Rin.

Offering: UT legit shiny male roselia.
UT legit shiny female natu.
UT legit shiny female skitty.

I can change their names.
I can only trade from my B2.

Last edited:

17AETS17

Looking for a shiny totodile, shiny treeko, and the shiny year of the dragon trapinch. Willing to trade a level 38 shiny dugtrio, level 70 event mewtwo, level 30 faraway island mew, level 33 shiny illumise, level 100 shiny golbat, level 56 shiny venusaur and a level 100 shiny primeape

Danaher

AUSTRALIANS ONLY
Shiny pokemon give-away

If you're Australian, text 0488182849 with your name and pal pad number.
I will text back when I'm ready to trade.
All giveaway shiny's are legit.

(What you are given is what you get, no trying again for something else)

There will be 4 shiny elekids that are level 1 and EV trained (so. Atk/speed) each will be holding a masterball and have a nice move set.

Jivoo

I have a shiny squirtle, axew, golduck and charizard up for trade.. Pm me if interested

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I have a few shinies and would like other shinies! Check out my trade shop for what I have/want! :)

Douchemon

Scientist
LF shiny simple bidoof or bibarel.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Again would love shinies, offering DWFs and 2 for one common legendaries...

Jivoo

Offering the shinies from my sig.. Pm me if interestedd!! ^.^

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Do you still have the shiny rotom, cubchoo, sandile, or axew?

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
My message is to Jivoo. Or the deoxys?

Torgol

Looking for a Shiny Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra and Shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard. Will trade Shiny Infernape, Toxicroak, Jigglypuff, or Arcanine for either.

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Does anybody have a legit shiny machop (UT) with a nature of jolly, careful or impish and the ability guts? I have one (UT) but the nature is rash and the ability is no guard. Please have proof and i will try to show you proof but i transferred it to the 5th generation so it might be a little harder to prove it's legitness. Also i do trade shinys and if interested please pm or vm me and i will get back to you when i can.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Got a shiny lvl 1 absol....lookin' for other shinies.......pm with your offers

Jivoo

I have some shinies up for trade.. Including shiny kyogre and shiny groudon. Both are event pokemon

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for a legit untrained English Shiny Suicune, nature doesn't matter, a shiny Dratini with an Adamant, bashful, docile, quirky or serious nature, a shiny Eevee with a rash, lax, bashful, docile, quirky or serious nature, and a shiny Trapinch with a Hasty, bashful, docile, quirky or serious nature, please pm me if you are willing to trade any of these Pokemon. I'm only looking for these Pokemon, not there evolved forms. If you have 2 of these Pokemon I can offer a legit level 100 Naive Deoxys and a second Pokemon of your choice that is in my sig, depending on the level of your Pokemon

Last edited:

pokemonblack2_EF

Shiny Hunter/Breeder
Hey guys I have a shiny Clefable, solrock, and magnezone that i am willing to trade for some other shinys so if you guys are interested talk to me :D and lets see what we can arrange :p

Squeegie

Hey now!
All of these are legit and shiny: Gabite, Bagon, Charmeleon, Floatzel, Pichu, Skarmory, and Ninetales.

I'm looking for other legit shiny Pokemon. No clones or RNGs please. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.