• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have shiny Golurk and shiny stunfisk (obtained while EV training) for trade. Not really into collecting shinies but interested in events!

Looking for Deoxys. PM if interested!

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'm cleaning out my boxes of all non flawless shinies I recieved from trades to make room for more shiny flawless pokes. So I will be giving them out free since I have no use for them and trading them will only result in more non flawless shinies. So pm me if you want one of the pokes, if you ask for something stupid or an outrageous amount of shinies I wont even bother answering.
Starmie
seaking
bellsprout
dragonite
crpbat
mistrevous
golbat
venomoth
feebas
gigalith
swanna
clefable
kyurem
klink
gulpin
meinfoo
gardevoir
rayquaza
arbok
bulbasaur

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Looking for all flawless/nearly flawless Pokemon ASAP check my sig my offers are in my shop...thx for your time!

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'm cleaning out my boxes of all non flawless shinies I recieved from trades to make room for more shiny flawless pokes. So I will be giving them out free since I have no use for them and trading them will only result in more non flawless shinies. So pm me if you want one of the pokes, the list is now updated with what is available.
Starmie-on hold for ben
seaking
bellsprout
dragonite
crobat
mistrevous-on hold for eevee1300
golbat
venomoth
feebas
gigalith
swanna
clefable
kyurem
klink
gulpin
meinfoo
gardevoir-on hold for renegade
rayquaza-on hold for Hanjolo
arbok
bulbasaur

REN3GADE

LF:
Flawless/Near Flawless Shiny Cofagrigus
Flawless/Near Flawless Shiny Craudaunt
Flawless/Near flawless Shiny Zoroark

Need them ASAP offering anything in my shop!
How about you don't spam the thread. That'd be nice.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
How about you don't spam the thread. That'd be nice.

A simple "please delete some of your posts so your not spamming" would have sufficed... Idk why some people on this site just find the need to be disrespectful in the manner they write things...the site is great its just that small percentage
Of ppl who make this unenjoyable but hey who I to stop you right? Have a great day though!

orochi

Well I have these shinies:

dragonite adamant male (EV in att/def) I actually used it at an HM slave...sorry. It has strength/cut/fly/surf XD I EV trained a pokemon myself expecting to use it....and then I make it mah personal HM slave. Sorry bibarrel, trapius, staravia, peliper, lineoon, marril, and patrat. You have been replaced! Temporarily.
raltz male modest UT confuse ray/disable/growl/psychic
skitty docile female UT wake-up slap/covet/heal bell/double-edge
mudkip adamant male UT tackle/growl/yawn
pichu rash femaleUT volt tackle/charm/thundershock
rhyhorn adamant male UT tailwhip/ horn attack

PM me offers.

Last edited:

iTzbr00tal

Shiny Collector
ive got a legit shiny zorua that i hatched trying to a get a good nature form my zoroark,
not RNG, not cloned or anything
IV's unkown
Lvl 1
male
quirky nature

any offers?

I will offer a hydreigon altaria or yanmega rash nature (super duper fast and only like level 30 or so)

no hacks or anything like that dont even know how to hack

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'm cleaning out my boxes of all non flawless shinies I recieved from trades to make room for more shiny flawless pokes. So I will be giving them out free since I have no use for them and trading them will only result in more non flawless shinies. So pm me if you want one of the pokes, the list is now updated with what is available. For the people on hold if you do not get back to me you will lose your shiny to someone else.
Starmie-on hold for ben
seaking
bellsprout-on hold for jethon
dragonite
crobat-pending with slim
mistrevous-claimed
golbat-pending jormardai
venomoth
feebas-pending with skinjacket
gigalith
swanna
clefable
kyurem
klink
gulpin
meinfoo-on hold for ethernal darkness
gardevoir-on hold for renegade
rayquaza-on hold for Hanjolo
arbok
bulbasaur-claimed

bluntzhappy

i got a legit shiny level 25 castform- from pokemon sapphire
nature modest
and i got a legit level 32 shiny gyarados- from heartgold
nature quirky

i am in search of a shiny mudkip
and
a shiny eevee

lmk

Last edited:

rover1000

The collector
I have a legit shiny Lillipup level 4, UT, and male with pokerus. looking for any of the Kami trio with decent natures in return or something we can work out something different.

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
LF: Shinies I don't have, but will consider all offers.
Pm me if interested.
Offering:
Several English 4th gen events. These include:
TRU Arceus
TRU Reggiggagas
ALAMOS Darkrai
and some others (just ask and I'll see I have it)
WARNING they are cloned, but are otherwise legit.

PKMN Trainer Tee

Ice Pokemon Fan
I have a legit untouched shiny male, mild/hates to lose Dratini.

I'm looking for any of the following...

shiny timid gastly
shiny naive zorua
shiny bold poliwag

Must be legit. No clones or hacks please.

Last edited:

Blue Shuckle

Event collecter
Hey guys, I'm looking for a male shiny charamander! Any will do, I have alot of shinies to trade pm me and we can work something out

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Giving these regular shinies out free since I have no use for them and trading them will only result in more non flawless shinies. So pm me if you want one of the pokes, the list is now updated with what is available, which is 10 more shinies. Sorry if I missed any pms, but I get people pming me about my shop(when they are not supposed to) so I get confused.
Starmie-on hold for ben
bellsprout-on hold for jethon
crobat-pending with slim
mistrevous-claimed
golbat-pending jormardai
feebas-pending with skinjacket
klink- pending with kidchrono
meinfoo-pending with ethernal darkness
gardevoir-Claimed
rayquaza- pending with Hanjolo
bulbasaur-claimed
venomoth
gulpin
gigalith
swanna
clefable
seaking
dragonite
venomoth
Kyurem(back up for grabs)
arbok(back up for grabs never pmed back)

Last edited:

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi guys, new to the 5th gen forum so Ill give it a shot. :D

Im trying to collect all Unova shinies. UT and legit please. You can click on the link bellow to my shop. Flawless or not I don't really care as long as the pokemon is not public. (I can transfer my shinies to 5th gen)

Hope you can help. PM me :)

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
How do peoplez!

Hello! I'd like to COMPLETE my dex, So that I'm ready for pokemon X & Y I have EVERYTHING besides Meloetta, Keldeo, & Genesect. I don't mind recieving a 'cheat' version although all mine we're traded from the GTS & Events so are 'real'.

I have any and every other event pokemon from the past! Weather Trio therian forms, I also have a few shinys!! Shiny pokemon I have are: Mew, Zorua, Litwick, Ducklett, Audino, Maractus, Leavanny, Scrafty, Unfeazant, Metagross, Haxorous, Nidoking, Jynx, Tangrowth, Slowking, Ariados, Smeargle, Gligar, Electrode, Manectric, Gible, Porygon Z, Gyrados, Golurk !!

My friend code is 3053 - 7032 - 1881

Robbie, Message me if you have any offers!
THANKYOU X

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi! I am looking for any Male Shiny Seviper of any Lvl or any Male Shiny Phanpy/Donphan preferably good IVs for breeding purposes. I will even consider most Breeding type: Ground Types (Must be male and shiny)

Offering a
-Shiny Fearow that is legit, uncloned (if you're looking for un-cloned), but touched (Caught on my older HG game file)
-GAMESTP Suicune or Entei UT Lvl 30
-WIN2011 UT Celebi Lvl 50

Or if you're looking for Phanpy's Female Shiny counterpart I have one nicknamed River (Japanese OT) UT Lvl 5, has been checked for legitimacy

PM me for details or other Pokémon that I may have up for trade, including may consider other Events :)

Edit: Expanded Shiny Want list and re-formatted the post

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
CLONING POKEMON FOR ALL TRAINERS!!! FAST,EASY,RELIABLE....Look no further!!! PM me with the title clone if you are interested... also check my shop in the sig...Thx for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.