• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Flagg

Looking for a shiny Ageto Celebi. Yes, I know it's impossible. But this I know - if you ask anyone (and I do mean anyone) to hack-check a Pokemon, they'll always label it a hack. There will always be something fishy about the file. Come on, have some faith. I've researched this thing through and through and I've heard professional code-readers, or whatever you call those people, dissect the coding for the game and the event distribution and the shiny checkers and come up with polar-opposite results. I've heard convincing arguments from both sides. Why don't we show a little faith in this for awhile? One is bound to turn up again, just like it did once before about 3 years ago.

Now then, to the matter at hand. If you have ever heard of a person that possesses this Celebi, I'd like you to direct me to him or her. And if YOU happen to be that person, I'd like to personally offer you my entire .pkm file collection for it, if necessary. Sent by email.

In a nutshell, if you know of a shiny Ageto Celebi's whereabouts, regardless of its authenticity, pm me. If you'd like to argue about this thing's legitimacy over the internet, pm me. And, if you'd like to have a pleasant conversation concerning this topic, I welcome your pm. :)

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for any legit shiny Pokemon in my sig, please pm me if your willing to trade them away. Also have a few flawless/near flawless shiny Pokemon for trade, mainly only looking for shinys in my sig but I'm open to all offers so pm me if your interested.

arc4angel100

Have:

- Events:
- Korean Team Rocket meowth
- Tru Shaymin
- Win2011 Celebi
- Movie 14 Victini
- May2012 Darkrai
- ALAMOS Darkrai
- WISHMKR Jirachi (x2)
- Manaphy (x12)
- FEB2012 Mewtwo
- Meloetta (x2)
- Plasma Deoxys (x24)
- SPRING2010 Pichu
- Hayley's mew
- GAMESTP Celebi

- Shiny Legendaires:
- Mewtwo
- Cresselia
- Azelf
- Uxie
- Mespirit
- Heatran
- Registeel
- Regirock
- Virizion
- Terrakion
- Kyurem
- Moltres
- Regigigas

- Shiny Breedables:
- Riolu
- Axew (x2)
- bulbasaur
- Rhyhorn
- Swampert
- Audino
- Pichu
- Squirtle
- Lillipup
- Absol
- Zorua
- Zubat

Wants:
- Shiny Events (darkrai, shamin, manaphy, deoxys, mew)
- Dream World Starters/ Codes
- Shiny Legendaires
- Rare events (10ANIV, TRU, VGC, Oblivia, Space C etc.)

All of my pokemon are Unhacked and uncloned.

I do not trade hacks or clones under any circumstances, so please don't offer them. I will check them.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I have a shiny rayquaza and shiny gig align for trade

Spitfire1121

This one is a wierd request but does anyone have a shiny lotad? Prefered modest nature. Pm me if you have one for trade

MadamShark

Just looking for a level 1 shiny eevee, all I have to offer is a shiny purugly or shiny vullaby.

Edit: shiny vullaby has been traded.

Last edited:

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I'm looking for a Shiny, Calm Chancey with Sesmic Toss if anyone has one. :D

Squeegie

Hey now!
All of these are legit, uncloned and shiny: Gabite, Zangoose, Jolteon, Absol, Floatzel, Pichu, Skarmory, and Clefable. I'm willing to trade more than one for what I want.

I'm looking for a legit, uncloned and not RNG shiny Nidoran(m), Cubone, Houndour, or their evolutions. PM me if interested. :D

zombi

Breeder
Offering:

Shiny Shinx, dialga, Riolu, gyarados, musharna, psyduck, gastly(maybe),butterfree(maybe), Crobat(maybe), Spiritomb(maybe), Haxuros

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Im have Every Shiny Legendary, shiny flygon, shiny haxorus, shiny chandelure for trade. I'm looking for Event Pokemons. PM me asap!!

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to clone my pokemon for me. Pm me if you can do this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Christina706

Pokemon Collector
I have a shiny smeargle, togepi, and cranidos for trade. Looking for other shiny pokemons. PM me!

Last edited:

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Shiny flawless flygon shiny flawless metagross for trade

shinyifrit

I'm looking for a shiny Purrloin, of any level, or gender, I'm indifferent. I'm not sure if I really have much to offer though, as I'm not too far into my pokemon Black game right now.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
VM ME NOT PM!! Or I will IGNORE you!!!

Here:
~;393;
~;003;
~;002;
~;281; 2x
~;042;
~;389;
~:531:
~;010;
~:595:
~;152;
~:551:
~;156;
~;207;
~;157;
~;394;
~;026;
~:555:
~;421;
~;461;
~;419;
~;441;
~;475; 2x
~;482;
~:520:
~;259;
~;181; 2x
~;311;
~;379;
~:554:
~:550:
~;235; 2x
~;025;
~:556:
~:557:
~;405;
~;197;
~;155;
~;470;
~;448;
~;395; 2x
~;159; 2x
~;404;
~;462;
~;160; 2x
~;158;
~;394;
~;405;
~;173;
~;309;
~;181;
~;295;

Wants:

~Ones that aren't listed.
~Shiny female Tepig.
~Shiny UT female Ledian that knows eggmove Psybeam.
~SHINY UT FEMALE DEINO THAT KNOWS EGG MOVES: FIRE FANG AND THUNDER FANG. :3

~If ye can prove that i accidentally traded ye a hack, feel free for a refund xD nya~

Dream Radar trades: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...n-Dream-Radar-Trading&p=15974191#post15974191

Last edited:

17AETS17

Have shiny snivy level 5 ut. Looking for other shinys! Pm me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.