• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire1121

Looking for a shiny gastly (modest or rash nature prefered) does not have to be flawless

Liamb2324

Have loads of legit shinies for trade on white check out my sig for some examples, looking for legendaries/ events/ flawless/ starters and shinies i dont have pm me with what your looking for and what u have to offer

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
looking for legit shiny bug type pokemon, can trade event plasma genesect(s)

eyeOOs

Squirtle Squadie
Looking for Shiny/(Near)Flawless:
- *Lucario/Riolu - Adamant/Jolly - With Detect, Crunch and Bullet Punch - UT OR 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Lucario/Riolu - Adamant - With Bullet Punch - UT OR 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Metagross/Beldum - Adamant - UT OR 252HP / 252Atk / 4Spe
- Kangaskhan - Adamant/Jolly - UT OR 252Atk / 4SpD / 252 Spe
*Aware that three egg moves is a tall order

For Trade:
- Bold Lugia
- Modest Suicune
- Entei
- Raikou
- Sassy Latias
- 2 or more Battle Subway items
Additionally, I'm on my way to capturing HeartGold legendaries, so PM for special requests

Last edited:

Shiny Trevenant

I have shiny ut feebas excardill and vuplix for trade pm me with offers.

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Looking for Shiny Tornadus. Offering Shiny Dialga and Uxie as well as several events including TRU Dragonite, Jirachis, Manaphies, Celebis, and others.

Liamb2324

Looking for shiny starters/shiny events/shiny legendaries can offer shiny starters/shiny legendaries/event pokemon in return pm me

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I`d love a legit event shiny dialga. I have such things to offer as berry fix zigagoons, bold meloetta, feel free to look at my tradethread alot more haves are there.

d-son

i after the two shiny in my sig. can off any breed able pokemon pm a offer

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I have a few shinys I'm willing to part with.

shiny blue Basculin hasty adaptability lv 48, (*Gash).
shiny Dratini lonely shed skin Lv1 (PrinceDark).
shiny Politoad timid drizzle Lv 63 (HypnoToad).
shiny Sandslash quiet sand veil Lv 57 (Shawn).

Five shiny Dialga, natures: bashful, lax, lax, quiet, impish.

I'm looking for a shiny Zorua, or shiny Treecko must have nicknames.

djns

Shiny Haxorus, Tangrowth, Zorua(likely RNG'd)and Gible, Beldum, Mudkip and Koffing for trade

Japanese Zorua, but I'm only looking for Western script named shinies in return please

EDIT: Charmander gone, just discovered Zrua was likely RNG'd

Last edited:

grokusama

i have Shiny: Venusaur, Gengar, Sableye, Nincada, Ditto.
looking for other shinies....or events...see sig for major wants

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Looking For the following Shinies
Male Seviper (English)
Male Nicada (Any Language)
Male Bonsley (Any Language)
Male Ferroseed (Any Language)
Any Gender Woobat (Any Language)
Male Shroomish (Any Language)

Offering:
Some 4th gen Events. Pm me for a list.
All Battle Subway items. Including a couple lightballs and souldew. Ev reducing berries.
#Also, the higher the ivs the poke your offering me has the more I'm willing to offer.#

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Hey guys I'm willing to trade a shiny garintina lv.100 sassy nature,levitate ability,holding a griseous orb and knows dragon claw,Draco meteor,fly,shadow force for 2 other legendaries (looks at melloetta and kyordge) or I'm willing to trade a griseous orb,lustrous orb,adamant orb for 2 legendaries (once again looks at melloetta and kyordge) pm me for a deal!

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
If anyone has a shiny Gible for trade I could give you a shiny Scrafty or Gigalith. PM if you're interested.

Ninefails

What I am offering: a level 1 shiny male Dratini, neutral nature, shiny lvl 100 Dialga from the recent event adamant-natured, an ideal-natured Kyurem, and all three of the Musketeer trio.

What I want: offers for first-stage shinies, not RNG'd, either encountered in the wild or legitimately bred. At the top of my list is a shiny Elekid, preferably male, no other requirements. But I'll consider any other offers.

And to be clear, I'm offering six pokemon (two of them shinies, five legendaries) for one first-stage shiny pokemon!

Last edited:

Be123

Looking for Events Manaphy, Shaymin and Darkrai.
I have a lot of uncloned legit shinies to trade.
I want uncloned too
No hack
PM me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.