• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjaeger172004

Looking to complete my pokedex with Shineys :)

I have the following to trade atm

Looking for any/all event pokemon I have the following to trade on Pokemon gen 5 games (as I ended up transfering everything else to pokemon :'( ):

Shineys

Lapras (OT PETER)Nature: Docile, Ability: Water Absorb, Move Set: Growl, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Ice Beam ITEM Held PP MAX

Event

Keldeo (OT SMR2012)Nature: Rash, Ability: Justified, Move Set: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, BubbleBeam ITEM Held PP MAX

Deoxys (OT Plasma)Nature: Gentle, Ability: Pressure, Move Set: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse,Recover,Psycho Boost, ITEM Held: NONE

MEW (OT FAL2010)Nature: lax, Ability: Synchronize, Move Set: Pound , , ITEM Held: None

Pikachu colored Pichu (OT SPR2010)Nature: Jolly, Ability: Static, Move Set:Charge,Volt Tackle ,Endeavor,Endure, ITEM Held: NONE

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Does anybody have a tornadus and/or landorus that has the OT as BETH and ID No. as 11183? If you do please pm me i would love to trade you for them. They were once mine but i traded them away and would love to have them back. Thank you!

Cavenaghi87

Hey Guys!

I have a shin Mew and a Mewtwo that i want to trade, here comes a little info about those 2 pokemon:

Shiny Mewtwo(level 100):

Relaxed Nature and with a Pressure ability, the moves is Psystrike, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere and Ice Beam.. This one only have 1IV.

Shiny Mew(level 100):

Lonely nature and with a Synchronize ability, the moves is Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Ice Beam and Psychic.. This one also got 1IV.

And the Pokemons i want for those 2 is EXACTLY the same ones.. A NON shiny Mewtwo and a NON shiny MEW! The only thing is that i want at least 5IV or 6IV for those 2 non shiny pokemons.. I'm searching a MODEST nature for both of them, and i want both Mew and Mewtwo to have Aura Sphere as moves, and Mewtwo SHOULD have the Psystrike. And my wish is that they NOT are level 100 either! Some of you should think that the IV for the shiny ones is worthless and yes it is, but you can WHENEVER you want trade those 2 for a better shiny that you maybe want?

And for the Blaziken Megastone i will be very happy if someone have a kalos born shiny male Charmander to offer, with 5IV or 6IV stats!

I Hope there is someone out there who will help me with these one, please PM me immidiatly if you are interested!

alakazam^

Can offer most 4th Gen Pokeradar shinies and Japanese shiny events. Looking for foreign Dittos or these berries:

Figy (1), Wiki (2), Mago (2), Aguav (3), Iapapa (2), Razz (4), Nanab (4), Wepear (4), Pinap (4), Cornn (4), Magost (4), Rabuta (1), Nomel (4), Spelon (4), Pamtre (4), Watmel (4), Yache (1), Chople (3), Tanga (3), Kasib (3), Haban (2), Babiri (2), Liechi (4), Ganlon (4), Salac (4), Petaya (4), Lansat (4), Starf (4), Custap (4), Jaboca (4), Rowap (4)

Needs a Deoxys

My Shinies​

Gen I:

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Pidgey

Vulpix

Zubat

Diglett

Psyduck

Poliwag

Abra

Machop

Bellsprout

Tentacool

Geodude

Ponyta

Slowpoke

Magnemite

Farfetch’d

Doduo

Shellder

Gastly

Voltorb

Rhyhorn

Chansey

Kangaskhan

Scyther

Pinsir

Tauros

Magikarp

Lapras

Ditto

Eevee

Porygon

Aerodactyl

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Dratini

Gen II:

Chikorita

Cyndaquil x2

Totodile

Sentret

Hoothoot

Pichu

Yanma

Misdreavus

Girafarig

Gligar

Snubbull

Shuckle

Heracross

Sneasel

Swinub

Corsola

Delibird

Skarmory

Smeargle

Tyrogue

Magby

Miltank

Entei

Suicune

Larvitar

GEN III:

Treeko

Torchic

Mudkip

Poochyena

Zigzagoon

Wurmple

Lotad

Seedot

Ralts

Surskit

Shroomish

Meditite

Plusle

Carvanha

Spoink

Spinda

Cacnea

Swablu x2

Anorith

Feebas

Shuppet

Snorunt

Spheal

Luvdisc

Bagon

Beldum

Regice

Registeel

Latios

Kyogre

Groudon x2

Rayquaza

GEN IV:

Turtwig

Chimchar

Piplup

Starly

Bidoof

Shinx

Budew

Cranidos

Shieldon

Pachirisu

Buizel

Bronzor

Bonsly

Happiny

Chatot

Spiritomb

Munchlax

Riolu

Snover

Rotom

Uxie

Mesprit x2

Azelf

Dialga

Palkia x2

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Phione

Manaphy x2

GEN V:

Purrloin

Woobat

Klink

Other:

Fully EV’d Dragonite Lv 71

I am desperately seeking the following, especially, at this time: Mighty Mewtwo, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 May Darkrai.

xmeth

Hey guys I'm currently looking for a mew, shaymin, jirachi, and genesect. I have a shiny bulbasaur and shuckle up for trade. Both untouched as well! PM me if interested!

Ratpigeon

Is anyone after a Shiny (Adamant) Graveller for their Shiny Dex? I REd one on Victory Road, and I don't really like it's colour; so I was wondering if someone would want to trade me a shiny they have spares of for it (any nature/IVs). I'm particularly partial to Eevee/Zorua.
Thanks

rileysnivy

Hello, I'm interested in any shiny.
I am trading the following shiny pokemon
-Terrakion
-Tympole
-Excadrill
-Sigilyph
-Herdier
-Glaceon
-Raichu
-Gyarados
-Bisharp
-Unfezant(female)

ANTIK

I just caught a shiny Smoochum with Forewarn and a Timid nature, PM with offers. I´m mainly looking for Legendaries with great natures and IVs.

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Looking for a shiny joltik level, gender, nature and IVs don't matter. Would prefer one with unnerve ability. I have to offer:

reshiram lv.70
zekrom lv.70
kyurem x2 (both lv.70)
shiny zapdos lv.100
shiny watchog
shiny herdier

PM if interested in trading.

Last edited:

Cavenaghi87

Hi trainers!

I have a 4IV Meloetta at level 50 with Hasty nature and a Serena Grace ability, i want to trade this for a 4IV-5IV Keldeo with a Modest nature.. If your interested please PM me immediately. And i really hope that the Keldeo is in a low level for self breeding/leveling up! =)

Also searching for a Heavyball Snorlax, for this one i can trade you one of those:

Moonball Ralts, Fastball Growlith, Loveball Eevee, Loveball Chansey.

I'm also searching for Hidden ability female Kangashkan and Pancham, I can trade on of those Hidden ability pokemons for those:

Lapras, Beautifly, Vivillion, Ariados, Drowzee, Espurr, Seviper and Braxien.

Last edited:

alakazam^

I'm looking for shiny Japanese legendaries besides Rayquaza and Genesect. I'm willing to trade Japanese events for them or 6th Gen stuff.

I don't mind if they are cloned because I only want them for dex purposes. This said, I don't reeeeeeeally mind if they are hacked (shiny Arceus and such) but I'd rather have legit ones. In the cases they are cloned or hacked, please don't ask too much.

ShinyHunter20

LF: 6Iv kalos bred/caught azumarill line with huge power
6IV klingklang line kalos bred
6IV volcarona line kalos bred

FT:
6IV shiny sceptile
shiny spanish event pikachu
shiny slakoth
shiny luvdisc
shiny gyarados
shiny seaking
deoxys-gen 3 event
5iv chansey (multiple combinations of IV,nature and abillity)

ANTIK

Hello, I have some shinies available for trade, please see my signature for what I´m looking for.

The shinies I have as of right now are:

Hoppip, Ditto, Smoochum, Gible, Marill, Mr. Mime, Groudon, Gigalith and Crobat.

Depending on the offer I can exchange one of these.

ANTIK

Ok, now I have 2 Torrent Shiny Hasty Male Froakie, I haven't had luck to breed a Protean one, if you're interested in any of these, please PM me, i can let you know their perfect IVs, etc.

kaqeye

LF shiny torchick treecko with hidden ability. Any gen 2,4,5 shiny starters.
FT My shinies are. Meditite. Hoppip. Ditto. Ivysaur. Rapidash. Drapion. Gyarados. Lucario. Chesnaught. Qualladin. Gastrodon. Sunkern poliwhirl. Kinlger. Gabite. Golem. Dedenne. Pyroar female. Frogadier. Ninjask. Shedninja. Luxray. Sunflora. Wartortle. Breloom. Ferroseed and heliolisk, and braxian

mrmoneyvv

Selling Shiny crobat.

I Have a shiny crobat for sale ;169;

I want pretty much any shiny Pokemon in return if they are battle trained that would be nice but its not required.

I also have a shiny Gyarados but i doubt anyone is interested since it was caught in lake rage.

Message me if interested

kaqeye

Looking for shiny chickarita cyndaquill and totodile! For trade I have FT My shinies are. Meditite. . Ditto. Ivysaur. Rapidash. Drapion. Gyarados. Lucario. Chesnaught. Qualladin. Gastrodon. Sunkern . Kinlger. Gabite. Golem. Dedenne. Pyroar female. Frogadier. Ninjask. Shedninja. Luxray. Sunflora. Wartortle. Breloom. Ferroseed and heliolisk, and braxian and a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.