• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi, I have several shinies to trade, Most are cloned, but nicknamable. They are all lvl 1 unless otherwise stated

Treecko: Jolly, Overgrow, no egg moves, missing defense/special attack (clone) nicknamable
Furfrou: Impish, no egg moves, missing attack, but it is 30 so it's nearly perfect. (clone)nicknamable
Gourgeist: Impish, Pickup, Missing both attacks.
Riolu: Timid, Steadfast with Vacuum Wave. X/X/31/31/31/31 nicknamable (clone)
Pinsir: Jolly, Mold Breaker, Close Combat, Feint, Quick Attack 14/31/31/31/31/31(clone) nicknamable
Vaporeon: Bold, Water Absorb with wish, is leveled up a bit but has the ev's where it needs them.(nicknamable)
Sylveon: Timid, 4ivs with Pixilate. Like Vaporeon it is leveled, but doesn't have evs. (clone) nicknamable

I also have a lvl 100 6iv Adamant Japanese Ditto I no longer need, so I mainly want what I'm asking for below, though I can beflexible with this

I'd really like an HA Shiny Jolly/Adamant Eevee with the proper ivs (untouched preferred, but not mandatory, but they need to be KB. No egg moves required),a Timid Eevee (for a shiny Jolteon), or a calm 5iv shiny Eevee with Wish, but I'm not limited to these (I love Field egg group Pokemon :), I'll look at all offers. I'm willing to trade 2:1 for trades including the first 5 and Sylveon, though Vaporeon will be a 1:1. I realize the first 5 are imperfect, so I am willing to take imperfects for them, it they will be 1:1 trades depending. If interested, please pm me

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
My Shinys:

Kanto

charizard
venusaur
blastoise
aerodactyl
raichu
nidoking
ninetails
lapras
haunter
gyrados
snorlax
kangaskhan
mewtwo
mew

Johto
typhlosion
feraligatr
meganium
houndoom
scizor
umbreon
ho-oh

Hoenn

blaziken
sceptile
swampert
milotic
banette
manectric
metagross
aggron
salamence
gardevoir
latios
rayquaza
deoxys

Sinnoh

torterra
infernape
empoleon
lucario-looking to trade this one
gallade
electivire
weavile
staraptor
honchkrow
lucario

Unova
emboar
serperior
samurott
haxorous
volcarona
zoroark

Kalos
greninja
delphox
chesnaught
talonflame
goodra
aegislash
tyrantrum
noivern

Legendaries for trade:

mewtwo x2
moltres
jirachi
phione
whole lake trio

also have an extra mawilite, and abomasite I will trade for any shiny and can get almost any other item from battle maison or evolutionary stones from super training if you give me some time
I can also get almost any pokemon non shiny, so if you are searching for something else I will find something I trade 2-3 non-shinys for any 1 shiny

just looking for any shiny offers. maybe a shiny groudon
PM me for details on a specific one and any offers I will consider ALL most are negotiable Thanks!
I love having any shiny especially the really cool looking desired ones so feel free to try and work out a trade

Looking for flawless shiny Fletching [HA]

I only have 2 flawless KB shines for trade. Message me if we can work something out? ;__;

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Looking for dragon safaris with sliggoo and noibat and fairy safaris with yellow and red flower floette and spritzee and swirlix.

ThePiggyRider

←Look at this Swinub
Offering the following shinies: Rattata, Haunter, Kangaskhan, Goldeen, Forretress, Loudred, Dusknoir, Phione, Manaphy, Empoleon, Galvantula, Beheeyem, Musharna, and Hydreigon.

In return I would like any other shinies (IVs don't matter). Some that I am looking for specifically are Hippopotas (male or female), Smoochum, Swinub, and Carbink.

For a chart showing the specifics of each Pokemon, click on this link:*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pUg/edit#gid=0

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for all of the following legit UT first evolution shiny pokemon, please pm me if you have any of them for trade. I do not want nicknamed Pokemon. If they can't evolve they Must Be English. I can offer many shiny pokemon and some events however all of the Pokemon I have for trade are from previous Gens, PM me for more details. IVs don't matter as long as they aren't terrible. If you are interested in HA pokemon then I’ll accept nearly any legit shiny even if it’s not in my Wants list. Willing to give multiple pokemon for the pokemon in my Wants list.

Kanto:
Complete!!!

Jhoto:
Complete!!!

Hoenn:
Complete!!!

Sinnoh:
Complete!!!

Unova:
Complete!!!

Kalos:
Pumpkaboo - Must be Large Sized.

Have all the following for trade, please PM me for more details:

Events:
;150;(Unnerve);151;;251;;385;;386;;490;;491;;492;;493;:494::647::648::649:

Shinys:
;003;;006;;009;;025;;059;;065;;071;;094;;103;;123;;130;(Moxie);131;;133;;135;;139;;143;;151;;196;;208;;227;;243;;244;;245;;250;;306;;373;;376;;377;;378;;379;;380;;383;;395;;429;;437;;462;;464;;477;;478;;484;;487;;491;:559::567::593::609::635::646::649:

Regular Legendaries:
;150;;249;;382;;483;;484;;487;:646:

Breedable HA Pokemon:
All

Other:
Jolly German Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant American Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Modest Japanese Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest American Ditto ;132;, 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Items:
Enigma Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry

I also consider myself to be an extremely good breeder and can breed any Pokemon with the Nature, Ability, Egg moves, Gender and IVs that you desire within a fairly shot amount of time. However, I do not breed for HP types as it they take forever sometimes.

H2K

FT:
KB Competitive shinies located in this Google Doc.

I also have a few spares of every mega stone, including the version exclusives and Blazikenite. No point listing them all since I have some of each.
Also have Starf/Lansat/Enigma berries.
And since pokebank is providing me with ample BP I can offer BP items, including Ability Capsules.
Also have multiple pokemon in the Google Docs links in sig.

LF:
Competitive KB shinies not in my list with NO nickname
5IV Flawless with beneficial nature + EM's + HA if available. Preferably multiple EM's
Complete HGSS female bank ball set of specific pokemon (EG. Level Ball, Moon Ball, Lure Ball, Friend Ball, Love Ball, Fast Ball, and Heavy Ball Abra) Would rather a complete bank ball set for a single pokemon then only one of the balls.

X2koda

Dragon Keeper
LOOKING FOR
6iv nicknameable Sableye with the ability keen eye
(it doesnt have to be shiny, preferably low level)

POKEMON FOR TRADE
(you can pick three)
Shiny blissey
Shiny togekiss
Shiny sawsbuck
Shiny I unown
Shiny carbink
Shiny blaziken
shiny thundurus
Shiny regirock
Zekrom
Shiny cresselia
Reshiram
Shiny kyurem
Arceus
Shiny raikou
Shiny terrakion
Shiny Cobalion
Shiny palkia
Shiny modern vivillon
Shiny lugia
Ash's pikachu
Shiny ho oh
Shiny kyogre
Shiny virizion
Shiny landorus

:) bump ...

maverichero

I have a Shiny Pelipper and a Shiny Charizard for trade. I'm looking for the following (non shiny)

Generation II:
Raikou
Lugia

Generation III:
Regice
Regirock
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi

Generation IV:
Azel
Mesprit
Palkia
Darkrai
Manaphy
Heatran
Shaymin

Generation V:
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Pm me please.

Kdude146

I have a shiny Deoxys for trade

I am looking for a 2010 event Mew

PM me

X2koda

Dragon Keeper
LOOKING FOR
Event 2014 magmar
Event 2014 electabuzz
Powerful kyogre lvl 100
Powerful groudon lvl 100
3iv+ shiny nicknameable treecko
4iv+ nicknameable mudkip
3iv+ shiny nicknameable blaziken
5iv+ shiny goodra low level preferred
4iv+ shiny nicknameable mandibuzz
3iv+ shiny nicknameable charmander

POKEMON FOR TRADE
No I will not check ivs
None are nicknameable
You can choose up to two
Shiny togekiss
Shiny palkia
Arceus
Zekrom
Shiny eevee
Shiny cresselia
Shiny terrakion
Shiny kyurem
Shiny Regigigas
Reshiram
Shiny cobalion
Shiny thundurus
Shiny winter sawsbuck
Shiny carbink
Shiny blaziken
Shiny modern vivillon
Shiny lugia
Shiny event darkrai
Shiny landorus
Event ash's pikachu
Shiny azelf
Shiny regirock
Shiny registeel
Shiny phione
Shiny rayquaza
Shiny groudon
Shiny event dialga
Shiny girafarig
Shiny entei
Shiny mesprit
Shiny suicune
Shiny zapdos

Last edited:

Featra

LF
Spl Atk shiny Sceptile, treekco or any form with HP fire with the highest IV's possible while having HP fire and dragonsbreath. I dont care if its Kalos Born or not
Phy atk shiny Sceptlie flawless or 5 IVs - spl atk

Will give 3 pokemon for the sceptile pokemon

Shiny flawless Clefable

Vivillon/scatterbugs from areas I dont have!
Scatterbugs in the areas I have vivillons in

Other offers! :)

ALSO Im looking for a trainer who traded me that *****in registeel and zapdos. I think you can help me once again for a trade and Im hoping to god you see his because I deleted our messages. Please hit me up!

----------------------------

Here is what I have to offer for my wants :)

lvl 53 Shiny Delpox
Magician
Timid
Just EV'ed 252 spl atk and 252 speed with 4 health
31/31/x/31/31/31
Moves - Hypnosis, dream eater, heat wave, wish

Lvl 65 shiny Goodra
252 in spl atk/health 4 in D
Moves - Flamethrower, dragon pulse, muddy water, sludge wave
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Gooey Ability

31/16/31/31/31/31 Shiny Noivern
Infiltrator ability,
timid nature,
252 EVs in spl atk and speed,
moveset- draco meteor Switcharoo, flamethrower, hurricane

event!
Victini Adamant movie 14 (with V-crate) 28/30/10/28/28/25 IV's
Flawless Adamant Arceus
shiny Entei, adamant flawless
Flawless Rayquasza rash shiny

Flawless shiny Malamar, adamant with contrary. 252 evs in health/atk lvl 50
Clawitzer Modest shiny, 31/x/31/31/31/31, 252 EV in spl attk and health lvl 50
Trevenant shiny Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Harvest, Horn Leech, Phantom Force, EQ, Rock Slide, 252 eve in health and phy atk lvl 50

Tyrantrum Shiny, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, DD and elemental fang egg moves lvl 50, 252 eve in health and phl atk lvl 50
Squritle shiny Modest, Torrent, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Pulse Egg moves lvl1
Venipede shiny Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with toxic spikes lvl 1
Amaura shiny, modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 lvl 1
Aegislash shiny brave 31/31/31/31/31/0
Lotad shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 giga drain leech seed
Bulbasaur shiny HP: fire modest
Bergmite shiny 31/31/31/31/x/31/31 Recover
Shuppet Shiny adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Disable/destiny bond

Flawless shiny Adamant Fletchling with Gale wings
Flawless shiny Timid Protean Froakie with egg move Toxic spikes
Flawless shinyModest Fennekin with egg moves
Flawless Shiny modest Sylveon pixilate
Flawless shiny Gorgeist (SS) impish, frisk with Everstone
Flawless shiny Squirtle modest, torrent with egg moves aura sphere and dragon pulse and aqua jet
Flawless Shiny Azumarill ADamant, huge power ability
Flawless shiny Torchic, adamant, speed boost with baton Pass
Flawless Florges Shiny Calm with Flower Feil (White)
Flawless Klefki shiiny, bold with prankster lvl 55
Flawless shiny Adamant unburden Hawlucha lvl 1
Flawless Paniard shiny adamant, deifant
Flawless Florges Calm shiny
Flawless duskull shiny careful levitate pain split lvl 1
Flawless shiny Chespin with synthesis and spikes lvl 1
Flawless shinyRotom Modoest level 100
Flawless shiny Chansey calm with Seismic toss, aromatherapy

Flawless *non* shiny Xerneas in a Ultraball modest
Flawless *non* shiny Zygarde adamant

Shiny Vivillon 31/x/31/31/31/31 monsoon, Savannah, icy, arch, high plains, Garden, Continental, polar

Shiny Scatterbug 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Jungle, Sun, sandstorm and Ocean

AND!! My shiny Lax Wingull I found while EV'ing my pokemon for speed. Da bird is green, what a boss.

I have countless pokemon from the 5th Gen

I have a light clay if anyone wants that as well as other items!
FC - 1263-6762-1969

BluePingu

Hello!
I am looking for ANY 5/6IV Shiny Ghost-Type Pokemon.

I have lots to offer, such as Mega Stones, Legendaries, Event Pokemon and lots of other 5/6IV Shinies (both kalos-born and not)

Please message me if you have a 5/6IV Shiny Ghost-Type, and I'm sure we can work out a deal. I am also happy to trade multiple pokemon and items for what I am seeking.

Thank you!

So how do we know ppl aren't using powersave ?

Dori

Hello, I have the following shinies for trade:

- Chespin
- Fennekin
- Froakie
- Hawlucha
- Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
- Honedge
- Noibat
- Amaura
- Tyrunt
- Espurr (both male & female)
- Helioptile
- Binacle
- Furfrou
- Goomy
- Dedenne
- Carbink
- Litleo (both male & female)
- Flabebe (red / yellow)
- Skiddo
- Spritzee

Im looking for all types of event pokemon, if you're interested PMME, have a nice day.

BluePingu

I decided to make another, more detailed post..

I have the following pokemon for trade:
Kalos-Born:

Non-Shiny Jolly 5IV Charizard 31/31/31/31/XX/31 w/ Outrage, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz
Non-Shiny Jolly Regenerator Mienshao 31/31/31/XX/31/31 w/ Drain Punch, Me First
Shiny Modest Quick Feet Jolteon 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Shiny Timid Compound Eyes Vivillon 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Shiny Modest Swift Swim Lumineon 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Shiny Brave Synchronise Beheeyem 31/XX/31/31/31/31 w/ Nasty Plot
6IV Shiny Bold Levitate Koffing 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Pain Split, Toxic Spikes, Swallow, Stockpile

Non Kalos-Born
Shiny Timid 5IV Accelgor 31/XX/31/31/31/31
5IV Modest Multiscale Dragonite 31/XX/31/31/31/31
5IV Modest Trace Gardevoir 31/XX/31/31/31/31

I am seeking the following Pokémon Shiny 5/6 IV:
Misdreavus/Mismagius
Yamask/Cofagrigus
Spiritomb
Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Froslass
Rotom
Frillish/Jellicent
Golett/Golurk
Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash

I am happy to offer mutliple Pokémon, thank you

Last edited:

ThePiggyRider

←Look at this Swinub
Offering the following shinies: Rattata, Haunter, Kangaskhan, Goldeen, Forretress, Loudred, Dusknoir, Phione, Manaphy, Empoleon, Galvantula, Beheeyem, Musharna, and Hydreigon.

In return I would like any other shinies (IVs don't matter). Some that I am looking for specifically are Hippopotas (male or female), Smoochum, Swinub, and Carbink.

For a chart showing the specifics of each Pokemon, click on this link:*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pUg/edit#gid=0

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Fish shinies UFT are: Carvahna, Finneon, Basculin (red stripe Kalos bred), poliwhirl, magikarp (don't really want to trade it, but might), cloyster (x2 Kalos bred)

Non fish shinies UFT are:Metagross, Flygon, Gigalith, braviary, gliscor, growlithe(x2 one female, one male. Both are Kalos bred) , nidoqueen, nidoking, liepard, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, unfeazant (female), breloom, Magmar (Kalos bred HA), swellow, staraptor, sneasel, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, electrivire, Fraxure (x3- 2 are HA one male and the female only ) ( 2 males, one female. All Kalos bred), spearow (x2 Kalos bred), Raichu (Kalos bred), electabuzz (x3 Kalos Bred), Sliggoo (x4 Kalos bred) (x1 HA), audino (x5 all Kalos bred HA) , lillipup (Kalos bred), dedenne (x2 one male one female, please specify both Kalos bred), bergmite (Kalos bred), machamp (Kalos bred) (HA), natu (Kalos bred at level 1), hoothoot (Kalos bred), Druddiggon (Kalos Bred), gabite (x4 female) (Kalos bred), loudred (HA Kalos bred 0 speed)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities unless specified as HA, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE NOT KALOS BRED!!! FLYGON, ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS: shiny aron , shiny torchic (HA), and shiny shuppet (Kalos bred)- all without stone, shiny vivillon (modern)(Kalos bred)- these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!! I've seen vivillon patterns go for a lot, so will most likely require a 2:1, OR a different pattern UT at level 30 safari caught

Have tyranitarite along with some non version-exclusives for trade. The exclusives will go for more, just as a warning.
I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

PM me offers! I might seem a little picky, but I do have 135+ shinies and I don't really do duplicates unless gender differences or evolution families. Don't worry, tho. I love to haggle. :3

Caucher

I have a Shiny Female Shuppet (Gen VI) for trade. Quiet nature Frisk ability. Lv 30 in an ultra ball. [Edit: 6/19/2014 I recently got a Shiny Deoxys from my brother, it is Naughty Nature, IV's mainly in HP and Defense. Also available is a Ho-oh with Pressure Ability, has a Naive nature. IV's in Sp. Def only.] I'm wanting a shiny Larvesta/Volcarano a with Timid nature. Flame Body ability is /fine. [Edit: 6/18/2014 Friend has a Friend Safari with Larvesta's so checking in there like a mad man haha.]

Last edited:

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
LF Shiny's:
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
no nickname
if possible with Hidden Ability but is not needed

for offer:
shiny's:
Yanmega(kalos)