• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

JohnnyC

I just caught shiny Tangela. Don't know if that's a popular pokemon

i have a shiny alomomola w/ rash and healer and dragalge w/hardy and poison touch would like to trade one of em for a friend safari with a ditto in it

pm me if you're interested thanks

Last edited:

Pompykins

friendly placebo
Reposting: Shiny Krookodile up for trade. Impish nature, Reset Bag used on it, has Intimidate. However, I can use an Ability Capsule on it if needed. Mostly looking for a shiny Eevee but will listen to other offers seeing that those are in apparent high demand anyway.
PM me to discuss!

Flare0

LF shiny chamander (or evolution line). offering shiny mawile and shiny dragonair, both EV trained (and can be reset if needed). send me a pm if you're interested

I have shiny Kangaskhan for trade for shiny steelix

I have a shiny Bunnelby (Naive) I'm interested in trading. Not a clue what I would want for it but I figure I'll put it out there anyway, just in case.

Um would you like to trade to see if I have anything us want?

MegaAbsol

I have a shiny male Smeargle to trade, not great nature or IV's but good for breeding in egg moves (not taught it anything at all either) would prefer a shiny for it, will consider offers, would love a shiny Fennekin/Froakie, but I know it probably isn't worth that so looking to see what anyone offers.

PM me if offering/interested.

Mega Kangaskhan I s gone traded it

Demonnigh65

LOOKING FOR: Any Shiny eevee

HAVE FOR TRADE: Shiny salamence

Willing to include: Any Y exclusive mega stone ( I don't have charizard or mewtwo though )

PLUS Yveltal or Zygarde

PM ME and I will respond ASAP!! Thank you!!

will1378

I have the following shinies for trade: Huntail, Corsola, Seaking, Relicanth, Starmie, Chinchou, and Claucher and I would be willing to trade 2 of them for either any of the shiny Larvitar or Metagross line (maybe three depending on which ones you want)
Also PM me offers of any shiny pokemon you have I'm interested in lots besides the larvitar/beldum lines (just most interested in those)

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Mewtwonite Y and Charizardinite Y for a shiny skrelp or shiny goomy or any shiny dragon type. Will attatch to yveltal and dephlox if needed

Jakeyyy

I have a shiny adamant scyther that I hatched. Not really sure what im looking for, but am very open to offers.

damkillsall

Trade complete

Last edited:

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
TRADING
Shiny Bidoof (nicknamed Shidoof)
Shiny Volbeat
Shiny Basculin
Charzardite X
Xerneas

LOOKING FOR
Shiny Noibat
Shiny Phantump
Shiny Braixen
Shiny Fennekin
Yvetal

Leonn

Just caught a Flashy Floette (blue flower) with it's hidden ability symbiosis Lvl 30

Floette - #670 (Naughty) : 12 - 15 / 30 - 31 / 6 - 9 / 31 / 0 / 23 - 25

Stats according to http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

I have no Idea what I would even want for this yet, but feel free to private message me offers, no promises

Ryan_

Shiny Sassy Ditto from Friend Safari for Trade.

LF: Other shiny Pokemon.

Please PM offers.

djns

Just hatched a shiny Froakie. Pm with offers (Torrent/jolly)

Last edited:

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Reposting: Shiny Rash untouched female Clawitzer can be nicknamed.
Will consider all offers but shiny trapinch is an instant yes.