• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

offlinemail23

I have a newly hatched female shiny gastly level 1 and would like to trade for a low level,preferably lvl 1-5, male shiny gastly my fc is 1220-7336-3901

offlinemail23

I have a newly hatched female shiny gastly level 1 and would like to trade for a low level,preferably lvl 1-5, male shiny gastly my fc is 1220-7336-3901

i dont know if this counts for the thread fully but wanting a shiny charmander(or one of the evolutions) for a normal zapdos

Subzro

Have:
Shiny Drowzee
Shiny Chesnaught
Shiny Golurk
Masterball
Others

looking for:
Modest/Timid Shiny Abra
Adamant/Jolly Shiny Axew
Shiny Munchlax
Shiny Shiny offer lol.... No Chain Fishing Offer..

TIME ZONE: CENTRAL US AND CANADA

Last edited:

SgtSnowball

Offering an UT Shiny Female Docile Foongus, lvl 25. Looking for shiny absol or any beldum evolutions, but will consider different offers. PM if interested

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Have shiny Timid Medicham, shiny Bashful Lombre, Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite Y for trade.

Looking for shiny Impish Zubat with Brave Bird or shiny Timid Houndour.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have a shiny Ivysaur :3
Really interested in a shiny super sized pumpkaboo/gourgeist but willing to trade for other shinies too.
Pm me with offers ^.^

SgtSnowball

Also offering Shiny UT female timid Krabby, lvl 30. Looking for Shiny Female Sylveon, Shiny Female Braixen, Shiny Froakie (Or its evolutions), Shiny pumpkaboo, or shiny phantump. PM if interested

Papershroom

Have 3 shiny shuppets remember guys mega shiny banners looks sick I just want other shinys so pm me I'll trade fc also 4399 0003 7937

b_diddy_m

I'm looking for a Shiny Houndour/Houndoom and a Shiny Oddish/Gloom. PM me if you have these Pokemon for trade. I have a lot of excellent shinies to offer.

Nanamine~

I have shiny Alomomola, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Clauncher, Luvdisc, Basculin, Staryu, Remoraid and Vileplume. PM me your offers!

masterfreya

Shiny Pikachu, Hardy nature, Static, max IV's in HP shiny Mr. Mime, Mild nature, Soundproof and shiny Dragalge, Serious nature, Poison Touch, max IV's in speed. Would like a shiny Growlithe or possibly Shinx/evo of a decent nature, but am open to offers. Willing to throw in mega stones/hidden ability poke's for a shiny, Jolly, Growlithe.

Last edited:

Trainer Axis

Desperatley looking for shiny ponyta

I can offer Shiny Jolly Japanese Gyarados w/ 31 speed and hp ivs + shiny shellder + shiny octillery for a shiny Ponyta!

Thanks

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any old SHINY Charmander/Evo's.
Can offer anything you ask (well, almost anything) and will bend over backwards to get it to you.
I've MM'd at least 1000 eggs in white 2 and probably 200 in Y and I'm sick of it, there's other things to do in this game.
So, please, Please, PLEASE PM me if you have one.

Metax

Hey, I'm looking for either shiny Charmander or Froakie (Or their eves.)
I don't have any shinies currently but I can trade practically any pokemon available so far!

Please PM if you can!

VIZGIX

yar, I have a shiny ♂ Duoblade (named Pwnedge). He has perfect IVs in Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense. His nature is Sassy. He is EV trained to Max Defense and Special Defense with leftovers in HP, and has Pokerus. He is lvl 50.

EDIT: DEAL PENDING

pwnedge.jpg

Last edited:
I have a shiny Snover with 31 iv's in sp. atk. and speed lv. 30 UT. I'm looking for other shiny pokemon especially UT Goomy but will entertain any other offers as well. Thanks [:
Snover

Last edited: