• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for shiny goomy/sligoo if possible with gooey also looking a shiny honedge Offering some megastones master ball pokerus shiny poliwrath shiny bellossom and any batch of 3 baby starter Pokemon

DarkOne

I have an UT shiny Oddish Female with Quiet Nature. Preferably looking for a shiny Honedge or any of the Evos, But open to all offers. Pm me.

Leonn

See Signature

Demonnigh65

Looking For: Shiny Eevee (Any nature. Prefer female)

I have a Shiny Salamence and can throw in a Y exclusive mega stone of your choice (I don't have charizard or mewtwo)

And can also trade a yveltal or zygarde with it too.

Ninetailschild

Shiny Ferroseed up for trade, I can evolve it too if you like
PM me if interested, All offers considered
UPDATE: Traded

Last edited:

Blightning

Pokémon Master Seth
I've got a level 18 shiny female Flabébé with Pokérus and a Sassy nature for trade. Looking for some other shiny, preferably one not from chain fishing.

PM me or message me on Skype if you're interested!

Last edited:

ragenplay

Greetings,

Here's What I have: UT Hardy Shiny Clawitzer, UT Rash Shiny Intimidate Gyarados, UT Shiny Calm Fraxure, UT Mild Staryu, Masterball, All Megastones Available in X.

Additionally: Shiny UT Modest Goomy (I am unwilling to trade this unless I see a GOOD deal)

What I WANT: Shiny Noibat (Timid/Modest or SPA boosting nature), Shiny Togepi (nature debatable... Bold or Modest prefered)

Nicknames available on all, and for the love of God people... UT hasn't been necessary since the release of the Stat berries and the EVEN EASIER to obtain "Reset Bag."

PM Me

BluePingu

I have a few Shiny Pokemon up for trade:

Shiny Male Simisear
Shiny Male Dragalge
Shiny Male Chesnaught

PM with what you are offering! :)
I am seeking others shinies :)

WMHBA

I'm looking for a shiny female Espurr.

Those who are willing to trade, i'm willing to offer you to choose 2 of my shinies below

Shiny Blaziken

Shiny Greninja

Shiny Pawniard

Shiny Charizard

Shiny Male Espurr

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
seeking shiny ghastly. Don't care about natures iv really. Would just loooooveone :3 plz pm if you have one you are willing to part with :d

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
REPOST:Y version exclusives, along with charizard mega stone UFT for shinies. Auto is a shiny Skiddo, Noibat, or Goomy (both must be male. And no goofy natures- i.e. hasty snorlax, jolly Primeape, etc)

I have a shiny female hypno, Her name is Melonie (Can rename) She's level 31 with a Impish Nature and Forewarn...Looking for a shiny swap, Not interested in fishing shinies and only interested if you can rename. Thanks

Jazz007

Re post: shiny timid charizard fully ev trained in special attack and speed remainder on special defence, can be reset if requested. Mainly looking for a flawless Japanese ditto and legendaries but message offers with other shiny critters too :p but no shiny fished pokemon will be accepted sorry.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Reposting: I have a shiny ivysaur ^.^
I really don't have much of anything in mind when it comes to what I want, so just offer me what you got :3
I prefer trading a shiny for a shiny though, I don't need the mega stones ;)

ChaosmonkeyX

The Magikarp Man
I request a Shiny Magikarp. Why? You dont need to know. I will trade whatever you want that I have within reason.

I MUST HAVE THE GOLDEN KARP!

Thanks in advance

Friend Code: 3067 -5189- 3695

BluePingu

I am seeking shiny Furfrou and shiny Eevee.
I can offer Shinies in return, along with mega stones and what ever other stuff you want.
I can also offer more than one pokemon in return if that's what you want.

I must have these pokemon!!

gazhims3lv

I request a Shiny Magikarp. Why? You dont need to know. I will trade whatever you want that I have within reason.

I MUST HAVE THE GOLDEN KARP!

Thanks in advance

Friend Code: 3067 -5189- 3695

I have a Shiny Magikarp.. only willing to trade for other Shinies.. you have some?

My fc: 1993-8233-2123

Ninetailschild

Does anyone have a shiny eevee, if you do and want to trade can you PM me and I will make an offer :)

Wilenius

Shiny Hunter
im in a need of a shiny froakie. i dont care about the IV's and i dont cre if its no UT.
Just that its a shiny froakie im happy.

my FC is in my signature. i can show what im offering in-game trade