• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

piplup1036

i traded Blastoise33333 shiny Quilledin for his shiny Blastoise and i asked how many ivs it had. he never replied and it had NO perfect ivs!!!!! it had some fantastic stats in speed thats it!!!!! i asked to trade back and he won't reply. DO NOT TRUST HIM! i will take this down when he trades back.

Sounds more to like you dun goofed here. He never said what the IV's were and when you asked you didn't get a reply. Yet you still traded?

sjbdcb913

Sounds more to like you dun goofed here. He never said what the IV's were and when you asked you didn't get a reply. Yet you still traded?

dun goofed what is that some form of English?

Lefeon

i traded Blastoise33333 shiny Quilledin for his shiny Blastoise and i asked how many ivs it had. he never replied and it had NO perfect ivs!!!!! it had some fantastic stats in speed thats it!!!!! i asked to trade back and he won't reply. DO NOT TRUST HIM! i will take this down when he trades back.

I was going to trade for the Blastoise and he told me the Blast had some good IVs.

Still, you're quite idiotic.

I'm finally starting Pokemon X, & I want some more Pokemon for my Shiny team! I'm really looking for the Froakie & Chespin for my team (info below)

For trade (all Shiny): Seaking, Banette, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Liepard, Tranquill, Mincinno, Flabébé (x3, Modest/4IVs, Modest 5IVs, Modest/3IVs/Symbiosis), Espurr (Female, only trading for those I'm looking for below), Tyrunt, Goomy (2x, all Modest/Gooey/4IV), Trevenant

Seeking (all Shiny): Modest Froakie with Protean, Adamant Bulletproof Chespin, Adamant Mawile, Modest/Timid Zorua, Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish (or Tech Breloom with Spore), some low leveled Shinies (preferably MMed (or maybe SV as well :p )) for my Shiny team on X, & more :p

(Preferably no fishing Shinies, unless for my fishing Shinies, of course XD).

PM offers please :)

Last edited:

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
Hey het let's be nice here were lucky to even get shinies

Any who trading shiny eevee pm offers

sjbdcb913

Lefeon

Calm Down dude, you totally overreact about it. Have you spend too much time online? Blame YOURSELF for this. you traded it WITHOUT INFORMATION and your getting upset about it.You can stop crying to your mom and RELAX~~

Yo, I think you were the dude who was going to trade me the Tyrunt for something.

piplup1036

Ok back on topic now!

Trading:
Shiny Espurr,non nicknameable,female,Lax Nature,Keen Eye Ability, Max IV's in HP,Attack, and Speed.
Shiny Corsola, nicknamable,female,Quiet Nature, Natural Cure Ability, IV's are unknown.

Looking for:
Shiny Furfrou
Shiny Miltank with 31 IV's in defense
Shiny Goomy/Sliggo/Goodra with HA
Or other fair shiny offers (aka fishy for fishy : P)

Pm your offers.

dar

Event Hunter
shiny female frogadier torrent lonely
up for trade

also a shiny brave 2 iv thats what i was told charmeleon up for trade for a shiny male froakie and something else pm me if interested no chain shinys please

Dude I didnt even tell you anything about the ivs dont try to put me on the spot like that we traded before I got your pm of you asking for its ivs
And your right piplup this is a trade post so lets trade not fight this should be a friendly community of gamers

Last edited:

trexosaurus

Looking for a shiny Shuppet! with Ominous Wind and/or Phantom Force, and the ability Cursed Body or Insomnia
Also looking for: Electrike/Manectric, Eevee, Bulbasaur, and maybe Horsea.

I can offer the following Pokemon/items: (pm for other IVs)
Shiny Tyrunt // Lv. 1, Jolly (Strong Jaw) - 3 IVs (HP, Atk, Sp. Def) w/ egg moves Ice/Thunder/Poison Fang and Dragon Dance
Shiny Ninetales // Lv. 45, Brave (Flash Fire)
Shiny Medicham // Lv. 54, Adamant (Pure Power)
Shiny Swablu // Lv. 26, Calm (Natural Cure)
Shiny Lickilicky (french) // Lv. 60, Relaxed (Oblivious)
Shiny Pidgeot // Lv. 100, Calm (Tangled Feet) ***extremely tentative

Not-shiny:
5IV (-atk) Roserade // Lv. 1, Timid (Poison Point) w/ egg move Leaf Storm
3IV JPN Ditto // Lv. 59, Modest (Limber)

+ Pokerus, Master Ball, Charizardite X, Blastoisenite, Lucarionite, Gardevoirite, Blazikenite, Abomasite, Absolite, Gyaradosite, Aerodactylite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Garchompite, Alakazamite, Kangaskhanite, Scizorite.

Last edited:

iPhysik

Shinys i have up for trade:
Luxray
Sylveon(has its HA)
Noibat
Magmar
Braxian(Has HA)
Larvesta
Murkrow

Im a stickler for nicknames on my pokemon i plan to use. I want nicknames on them, and not dumb ones.

What i want:

A shiny Eevee with a Nickname and its HA...
Shiny Braviery or rufflet with its HA
Shiny Fenikkin with is HA. I do not not want its evaluations. Just Fenikkin.

Last edited:

TeamRocket22

Have For Trade: (all shiny)

Squirtle (M) - Modest, Rain Dish, 31\26\31\31\31\9 (egg moves: rain dance, aura sphere, dragon pulse)

Vulpix (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 26\31\31\31\31\31

Trevenant (M) - Careful, Harvest, 31\31\31\27\31\31 (Nicknamed “/r/trees”)

Umbreon (M) - Modest, Synchronize, 31\29\31\31\31\31

Minccino (M) - Adamant, Cute Charm, 31\31\31\24\28\31

Goodra (M) - Calm, Hydration, 31\31\31\19\16\29

Looking For: Competitive Shiny Pokemon c: