• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

apedoughboy

Hi, I'm new to this sight and this will be my first and probably only post.

I have a shiny shuppet at lvl 30 I caught it at the safari with a quick ball

It has clear body it's docile and its characteristic is likes to thrash about

the stats are as follow

HP: 69
Attack: 59
Defense: 35
Sp. Atk: 46
Sp. Def: 25
Speed: 37

This pokemon has not been ev trained in anyway so you can use these stats on a calculator to check his IV's if you're into that sort of thing.

All I want for the trade is a togepi or any of its evolution's. It could be the crappiest togepi in the existence of man.

My FC is 1091-8770-7600

I'll be on this site for a while checking the reply's on here and looking at Notifications. Message me in any way and if I haven't gotten rid of it yet it can be ours for a togepi.

will trade for any gen6 shiny but all my shiny stuff is in gen5 let me know if u wanna trade still

Shibamon

I have a shiny Serviper.

Really looking for a Jolly or Timid natured Articuno,not shiny (took the wrong starter so I'm stuck iwith Moltres T_T).

Rubaszny_Mike

Hello, I have a shiny Bunnelby (lvl 40 with pokerus)
Hawlucha (Timid lvl 19)
Slurpuff (Hasty lvl 14)
and all the starters. Will trade for a shiny Fletchling/ Talonflame, Honedge, Pancham or any of the Kalos starters.

I am also looking for some people to add to my friend list on 3ds: 4983-6287-3247
Please add me, then pm with your 3ds code.

Last edited:

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
looking to trade a shiny bibabrel and durant for literally any other shiny

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
i have a shiny lampent and a shiny sigilyph, im only willing to trade one for a shiny honedge or doublade other offers will be ignored for now

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
I have a shiny Swift Swim Naive Poliwhirl, looking for other good-natured Hidden Ability shinies.

Klaymen

I have a shiny Magician Braixen caught in friend safari, looking for shiny solar power charmander/charmeleon or shiny chlorophyll bulbasaur/ivysaur but open to other offers

Jethron

I have a non shiny charmeleon with a modest nature with solar power, and am looking for a shiny if anybody is interested, also have a naughty nature one. If any one is interested pm please. Thanks!

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Trading a shiny fraxure and swalot (both UT.) Looking for shiny goomy or noibat mostly (but might be persuaded by other shinies with good ivs/nature.) PM offers ^_^ (Only X and Y obviously :/.)

kenosuke

Have a shiny heracross, willing to trade with anything I am also willing to put in the mega stone for it if it's a good deal.

Drewbiepie

FT - Shiny Emolga UT!

Oh god it's adoraburr.
LF other shinies, preferably Electrike!

Bashful Nature, very finicky, very cute!

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
I love shiny pokemon so if you have any shiny I will be willing to trade it for anything in my trade shop (see signature). If you have any special requests for pokemon message me and I will see what I can do :D

JustDutch101

how come evryone always find so much shiny's and I don't?... well anyway

I'm searching for shiny's. especially a female shiny spheal , contact me with wat you want for it I can offer a charmeleon (I could make it a charizard if you want to) a cacturne and more
friendly greets ,
Tom (JustDutch101)

damkillsall

Trade complete

Last edited:

occhi07

I really want a shiny lucario. I'm willing to trade a masterball for it. Also, I have more shinies in white, just none so far in x

R3-T7

I have just caught a shiny level 30 Careful Dusclops, he has his hidden ability Frisk.

I'm looking to trade it for a Shiny Mawile, Shiny Tyrunt, Shiny Minun, or Shiny Plusle. I will hear other offers of shiny however, so feel free to pm me, thanks