• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

kenosuke

I have all the following shinys:
Banette(new)[H.A]
Noibat(new)
Magmar(new)
Ivysaur(new)
Noivern
Eevee
Gliscor
Haxorus
Gyrados
Mawile
Clawncher
Nosepass
I am looking for the following shinys
Houndour/Houndoom (Must be able to nickname this one)
Ralts/ any evolution [not gallade] (prefer male but anything is fine)
Honedge/ any evolution
Riolu/Lucario

If you want to talk about a deal for anything PM me with offers
And I don't want to hear offers for shiny Fish chains, sorry.

helms

I've got a shiny Stunfisk... Level 32, Serious nature, I'll take most other shinies idk PM me if you're interested.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Looking for a Shiny male espurr prankster abiliy or shiny honedge adamant or brave. My shiny offers are in my sig PM me.

themarkham123

Pokemon Master
I have a UT shiny wingull for trade, naive nature, female, lvl 13.

I want a different shiny... Make me an offer

SgtSnowball

Have Shiny krabby, Shiny eevee, and Shiny foongus. Looking for Shiny Frogadier or Greninja, Shiny Femal Braixen, Shiny Pumpkaboo, Shiny Phantump, or Shiny Honedge. Will only accept the above the shinies for the eevee. Will consider all offers. PM me if interested :)

Eldéen

Hey there, caught a shiny Growlithe which I don't need, so I'll offer it here.

Growlithe (shiny)
Lv. 30 | male | Sassy | Justified (its special ability)
Since I'm playing the german version, it has its german name, but of course, I'm able to nickname it, if you wish.

What am I looking for? Basically I'm not that sure. Anyway, I might consider:
-> CP-Pokémon, meaning 31 IVs (at least the impotant stats)
-> CP-Items (life-orb, leftovers, choice scarf, choice band, choice specs, custap berry) - and of course, at least a few of them and not only one or two
-> I might as well consider other shinies, as long as they are useful in any way, meaning they have at least a fitting nature

Nevertheless, I'm not sure if I forgot anything, so just feel free to offer anything you like via pm.

osodangerous

I neeed shiny growlithe pm me if you have one for trade

masterfreya

Traded away shiny Eevee, but have the following shinies up for trade Mr. Mime, Munna, Dragalge, Krookodile, Klefki, and Fraxure. Looking for shiny Growlithe/Shinx. Will possibly trade any two shinies for Jolly shiny Growlithe/Shinx. Open to all shiny offers.

oxee

Hey guys ^^; my birthday is coming on the fourth and I'd love to get my first shiny! I'm willing to trade anything pretty much. Including my xerneas, yveltal, mewtwo, etc.
I don't have any shinies to offer, and I'm just beginning my venture into competitive breeding. But if you have a shiny you don't want and can't seem to get rid of, perhaps you can get a trade you like outta me.

Thanks for reading. ^^;;

osodangerous

Hey guys ^^; my birthday is coming on the fourth and I'd love to get my first shiny! I'm willing to trade anything pretty much. Including my xerneas, yveltal, mewtwo, etc.
I don't have any shinies to offer, and I'm just beginning my venture into competitive breeding. But if you have a shiny you don't want and can't seem to get rid of, perhaps you can get a trade you like outta me.

Thanks for reading. ^^;;

add me i will give you pokerus im sure you can get a shiny with that happy incoming bday

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering a shiny, neutral natured Foongus! Looking for a shiny Magikarp/Gyarados or shiny Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox. Decent to good natures are preferred :3

Hello!
I caught a shiny Gible. He is now level 35. I would really like a shiny Trapinch though. Lower levels would be nice, either gender is fine. I'd like a boy to be nicknamed Ariel, and a girl to be nicknamed Harper. I would be willing to nickname the Gible whatever you'd want. PM me if interested. I have a few in-game items I can attach for something extra, like a stone if I have it. Please PM me if you are interested. It would for real make my day.
Thanks!
Seeking that Shine

MattZ2010

Shiny Torkoal and Larvesta for trade.

Looking for non-fishing shinies and x exclusive Mega stones. Larvesta is a higher cost than the Torkoal, of course. But price is semi-negotiable.