• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Micah11442

Breeder
Looking for shiny poliwag PM me!!!!

ClefairyKid

Pokemon Addict
4 shinies for your 1 shiny eevee

OFFERING 4 SHINIES FOR 1
Offering all four of these shinies for your one, Dunsparce, Pansage and Luvdisc and Fletchinder.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, VERY DESPERATE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A SHINY EEVEE FOR A LONG TIME.​

Last edited:

Snackman106

Pokemon Master
I have a shiny delphox and a shiny greninja. Both with hidden abilities.

gazhims3lv

I have a shiny delphox and a shiny greninja. Both with hidden abilities.

PM

Looking for non-fishing shinies

Have for trade:
Ferroseed with 2 31 IV's and Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
Master Ball
Safari Ditto's
Shiny Clauncher
Ask for more.. got most of the Safari Pokémon

DarkOne

Shiny Dratini, Horsea, Skrelp, Oddish, Marowak, Magikarp, and Basculin for trade. Looking for a shiny Honedge or any of the evo's but open to all offers Pm me.

Landroval

shiny Adamant female basculin and shiny Serious vivillion up for trade

looking for a shiny growlithe PM me with offers

LF: Shiny Mawile, Ralts (or its evolutions), and Froslass
Must be female and have beneficial natures. I am offering my Xerneas and Mewtwo+MewtwoniteX

PM me!

Last edited:

not589

Two Shiny Wingulls!!

PM ME! I'll take offers!

TaurosRicardo

Shiny Stoutland and Shiny Hypno for a shiny Eevee pm please

Shiny Trevenant

Shinies in my sig are available for decent offers. No chain fishing shinies please, as I can just chain myself. Pm me with offers.

JoeyEs

Shiny male Marowak for trade, Gentle nature level 30 untrained - I know its a big ask but im looking for a shiny Charmander/Charmeleon, Froakie/Frogadier and shiny competitive nature Noctowl... I'm also willing to offer Xerneus as part of the trade... thanks.

LF: Shiny Mawile, Ralts (or its evolutions), and Froslass
Must be female and have beneficial natures. I am offering my Xerneas and Mewtwo+MewtwoniteX

PM me!

ragenplay

What I have: Shiny Xatu, Shiny Roselia, Shiny Geodude, Shiny Ferroseed.

What I want: Shiny Helioptile, Shiny Noibat, Shiny Togepi, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Froakie, Shiny Inkay, Shiny Modest/Quiet Clauncher. (OR EVO-LINE)

Additionally, I have a Shiny Modest Goomy, that I am unwilling to trade unless the offer is too good to be true.

PM me, also EVS, UT, LEVEL 1, BLAH BLAH BLAH, that hasn't been important since the introduction of Stat reducing berries and the ever easier to get and BETTER "RESET BAG."

TaurosRicardo

My shiny Stoutland and shiny Hypno for a shiny Eevee pm

masterfreya

Shiny Klefki has been traded, currently have Mr. Mime, Munna, Dragalge, Krookodile, Fraxure all shiny FT. Looking for shiny shinx. Would possibly trade two shinies for shinx with jolly/adamant nature, Jolly preferred. Also have a shiny Growlithe available for trade, but he's one of my favorite Pokemon, so I'd need something mind blowing for him. Open to shiny offers, no fish chains please. I can throw a Charizardite X on a Pokemon if the offer is right.

Last edited:

zolstorm

Taking offers for my Shiny Delphox, Mr. Mime, Loudred, Magikarp and seaking. Only really good offers for my delphox please.