• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Riskbreaker113

Veteran Trainer
I've got a Shiny Solosis (premier ball), Abra (quick ball), and Noibat (premier ball)

LF Shiny HA Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite

Ill consider other offers. Just pm me. Thanks.

Got a shiny HA female Wobbuffet, Timid nature. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, so PM me for offers. :)

chopsy

Ft all shiny
Tyranitar
Gourgeist
Goodra
luvdisk
Mawile
Braxien
Gabite(Japanese name)

Lf (all shiny and any line of evolution)
Charmander
Ghastly
Beldum

Other then that only shinny offers. No fish chain please.

Pm me offers.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Have mega stones and yveltal. LF: any non fish chain shinines.

maxezzy

PM me if you have a shiny pokemon with good nature and iv's!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have 2 shiny remoraids. Pretty much open to all offers but I'm really looking for a shiny chinchou/lanturn with volt absorb ^.^

Last edited:

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
I have 2 shinies for trade:
- Shiny Horsea, Female, Lax Nature, caught in Quick Ball
- Shiny Magikarp, Male, Bashful Nature, caught in Luxury Ball in Parfum Palace, a.k.a. "RoyalKarp"

Both can be nicknamed.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Veldi, I will trade a gengranite and an yveltal for the Horsea.

Rio!

Composer
-Repost-
Still have a shiny Adamant Machop up for trade. Seeking a shiny Calm Skrelp OR a nicely IV'd Female hidden-ability Tyrunt. PM me!

TeamRocket22

Shinies

Ft shiny Arcanine, Noibat, Charizard, Goodra Lf shiny beldum and perfect Iv shiny charmander. no fishing chains or non shiny offers please.

Interested in the Charmander. I would trade you a shiny Lapras and shiny Tentacruel 2:1 if you're interested :)

Grantys

Shiny Ninetales up for trade, I'm looking for Shiny Dratini or evolutions, or Shiny Scizor.

TeamRocket22

For Trade: (all shiny)

Lapras
Gengar
Arcanine
Tentacruel

Looking for:

Non-fishing Offers!

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Kewzu

looking for shinies trading 31 5IV pokemon

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
Looking for shiny Mienfoo, as low level as possible and nicknameable. Can offer shiny Jigglypuff (Naughty, male, nicknameable), PP up's and possibly some megastones. Please pm me =)

jvillene

I have two shiny skrelps, one male/hasty and one female/docile. Both fish chained, looking for a different shiny for one of these. PM me if you are interested.

ragenplay

What I have: Shiny Xatu, NEW Shiny Slurpuff, Shiny Geodude, Shiny Ferroseed, NEW Shiny Sigilyph

What I want: Shiny Helioptile, Shiny Noibat, Shiny Togepi, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Froakie, Shiny Inkay, Shiny Modest/Quiet Clauncher. (OR EVO-LINE)

Additionally, I have a Shiny Modest Goomy, that I am unwilling to trade unless the offer is too good to be true.

PM me, also EVS, UT, LEVEL 1, BLAH BLAH BLAH, that hasn't been important since the introduction of Stat reducing berries and the ever easier to get and BETTER "RESET BAG."

Last edited: