• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Lutino

I have untouched shinies on diamond that are for trade, shinx, starly, ponyta and pidgey

Looking for a japenese pokemon (preferably ditto)

Send me a pm if you're interested

Howl Pendragon

Ghost Trainer
I have two shinies in pokemon Y.

I have an UT Male Gigalith for trade, and I want a shiny Pichu, shiny Litwick, or shiny Gastly for it.
One I'm a tad more reluctant to get rid of is a shiny Chimecho, UT (thanks to the reset punching bag) but for the right trade, I'll trade him away. ><

magibas

Drragon Trainer
I'm looking for a Shiny Vulpix or Ninetales. I have a Shiny Sandslash to offer.
Maybe I could trade a Gooey Gooma and Imposter Ditto for one?

R3-T7

I have just caught a shiny level 30 Careful Dusclops, he has his hidden ability Frisk.

I'm looking to trade it for a Shiny Mawile, Shiny Tyrunt, Shiny Minun, or Shiny Plusle. I will hear other offers of shiny however, so feel free to pm me, thanks

Repost, Still untraded, i also have pokerus if anyone wants to trade for that let me know

not589

I have a shiny Greninja Protean, and I have Pokerus.

R3-T7

Wow so apparently today is my luckiest day ever, i just caught a shiny ivysaur!!

Trading:
Shiny Ivysaur Lvl: 30 Calm Nature Male
Shiny Dusclops Lvl: 30 Careful Nature Male

Seeking:
Shiny Mawile
Shiny Minun
Shiny Plusle
Shiny Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
Other Shinies Maybe.

Pm me your offer please

Howl Pendragon

Ghost Trainer
Looking to trade UT Shiny Gigalith, UT Shiny Chimecho, and a UT Shiny female Espurr for a shiny Litwick, shiny Gastly, shiny Pichu, shiny Eevee, or shiny Dedenne.

PM Me please!

rentin215

Shiny growlithe for non shiny female lucario with adamant nature. Also looking for female squirtle with bold nature and haunter female with modest nature. All for the shiny growlithe :)

Icy Ice

I know this is an awful offer, but my awful luck turned me up TWO shiny Basculines (One of each color.) Is there anything good anyone wants to trade for these?

thephoenix

Rising Champ
I have a Shiny Druddigon, PM for details. Will trade for X Exclusive items/Pokémon

EDIT: Just traded away, apologies folks.

Last edited:

kenosuke

Have a shiny heracross* that I'm willing to trade with mega stone for any offer that catches my attention and I have a shiny Growlithe that I want to trade for a shiny Fraxure

Last edited:

thephoenix

Rising Champ
I have a Shiny Dwebble, PM for details. Will trade for X Exclusive items/Pokémon (Won't pass up an X-exclusive mega stone)

EDIT: Should point out it has Perfect HP and Defense IV's

EDIT2: Just traded away, sorry once more folks.

Last edited:

b_diddy_m

I have a shiny Garchomp that I'm looking to trade. I'm mainly looking for a shiny Eevee or shiny Swablu, but will consider any shiny.

I have an UT shiny Quagsire, quirky nature, lvl 32. I'm looking for either a shiny timid Ralts, shiny Adamant Honedge, shiny jolly Tyrunt or shiny timid Froakie. Abilities and Gender don't matter. PM me if interested. ^_^

Last edited:

will1378

Hey I would really like a shiny so if anyone is interested I can trade you a masterball, a Xerneas, or a Zygarde (both non-shiny) a combination of the three depending on how interested I am. Please PM me with any offers

for this gen my shinies are:

ditto (jolly, limber unfortunately)
vullaby (gentle, big pecks)
Teddiursa (careful, quick feet)
Druddigon (modest, sheer force)
hawlucha (rash Mold breaker)

as for shinies I am looking for this gen:
furfrou
white flower flabebe
helioptile
clauncher

as most of these were caught in friend safari, I would prefer a beneficial nature and good ivs on what I want. my fc is 5327 0975 0713 pm me if interested.