• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Emperorj

Offering:
Shiny gamestop raikou
Shiny fs braixen with magician
Groudon with 6iv

LF: shiny event genesect.

girlgodzilla

LOOKING FOR:
Shiny Litleo or Pyroar (preferrably female)
Shiny Vivillon
Shiny Froakie

I'd just about kill for a female shiny litleo. :c In fact, I'd be willing to trade multiple shinies for her! In fact, I don't care if she has 0 IVs in all her stats. <3

OFFERING:

kalos bred & memory checked:
Corsola
Reuniclus JPN 2 IVs
Politoed SPA
Dragalge GER
Audino JPN 2 IVS

pokebank
Feraligatr
Eevee (two - one male, one female) 6 IVS
Whimiscott 6 IVS
Espeon 6 IVS
Tyranitar 6 IVS
Slyveon 6 IVS
Arcanine 6 IVS
Pidgeot 6 IVS
Braviary 6 IVS
Ampharos 6 IVS
Gengar 6 IVS
Mamoswine
Muk
Magmortar
Hariyama
Haxorus 6 IVS
Houndoom 6 IVS
Metagross 6 IVS
Grimer
Ditto
Nidoking 6 IVS
Pikachu 6 IVS
Skitty 3 IVS
Sawsbuck
Glaceon 6 IVS
Persian 5 IVS
Rotom
Mothim 5 IVS
Flygon
Bisharp 6 IVS
Charizard (female!) 5 IVS
Ninetales (male!) 5 IVS
Granbull 4 IVS
Dewgong
Rampardos 6 IVS
Ferrothorn 6 IVS
Carracosta 5 IVS
Manectric 6 IVS
Mienshao 6 IVS
Lanturn 4 IVS
Genesect 6 IVS

extra legendaries (not shiny):
darkrai
phione

most, if not all, of the pokebank pokemon were bred or caught by me. c: some were not, but mostly the ones with perfect IVs were ones that I bred in my white version. The ones without any special IVs were ones I likely just caught or obtained through trading. haven't gotten around to shiny breeding/hunting much on this version yet but I probs will so eventually I'll have more kalos-bred shinies. can offer more information about any of the pokemon if needed.

Wicked13

Competitive Breeder
LF: Kalos Bred Competitive Shinies

FT: Ability Capsules

PM if interested

Cavenaghi87

Hey guys!

I have a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Mewtwo for trade, here's the information about both:

Shiny Mewtwo(level 100), Relaxed nature and with a Pressure ability.

Shiny Mew(level 100), Lonely nature and with a Synchronize ability.

The pokemons I want for Mew is a MODEST nature Meloetta with Serena Grace ability, I love to raise it by myself and hope that it is a low level pokemon.

Is there anyone who wants shiny Mewtwo then I will go for a 2:1 trade for this one, I will give this to the trainer which offers me a shiny Shaymin with a Timid/Modest nature and a non shiny Keldeo Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant nature!
If those pokemons got 4IV or 5IV then your a very interesting trainer to trade with!

If your interested then please PM me!

Featra

LF Shiny, 5IV - spl atk or 6IV, Super Size GourGeist/pumpkaboo
Timid Shiny Froakie - 5 IV minus spl atk ( dont care if its a greninja)
Timid shiny Froakie - 5 IV minus Phy atk (dont care if its a Greninja)
5 IV Moltres shiny modest or timid Kalos
5 IV Suicune bold shiny

FT:

Lvl 53 Shiny Delpox
Magician
Timid
Just EV'ed 252 spl atk and 252 speed with 4 health
31/31/x/31/31/31
Moves - Hypnosis, dream eater, heat wave, wish

Lvl 65 shiny Goodra
252 in spl atk/health 4 in D
Moves - Flamethrower, dragon pulse, muddy water, sludge wave
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Gooey Ability

Flawless Shiny Noivern
Infiltrator ability,
timid nature,
252 EVs in spl atk and speed,
moveset- draco meteor Switcharoo, flamethrower, hurricane

If you can clone I can trade

Flawless shiny Malamar
Adamant, Contrary
252 EV in health/atk

Clawitzer Modest shiny, 31/x/31/31/31/31, 252 EV in spl attk and health

Trevenant shiny, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Harvest, Horn Leech, Phantom Force, EQ, Rock Slide, 252 eve in health and phy atk

Tyrantrum shiny, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, DD and the elemental fang moves. 252 eve in health and phyl atk

dont be afraid to PM me! I can take other offers :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I've a jolly shiny flawless Bisharp nicknamed Red Ranger with knock off (BW2 move tutor move) abd sucker punch. LF a shiny 5IVs Torchick/Blaziken. All offers will be considered though.

Kenshi_Wolf

Trading events for Shinies

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? well any of them, got a shiny dunsparce? i want it, i'm trying to complete the shiny dex.

Event Exclusive pokemon

Celebi (Level 50)

Not Exclusive-to-event event pokemon

Shiny Entei (level 30)

Shiny Palkia (Level 100)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

Last edited:

Chrissy01

Shiny Collector
I have 3 shiny Winguls for trade.

Looking for Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shiny Noivern.

Kenshi_Wolf

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? well any of them, got a shiny dunsparce? i want it, i'm trying to complete the shiny dex.

Event Exclusive pokemon

Celebi (Level 50)

Shiny Entei (level 30)

Shiny Palkia (Level 100)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

Cavenaghi87

Hey guys!

I have a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Mewtwo for trade, here's the information about both:

Shiny Mewtwo(level 100), Relaxed nature and with a Pressure ability.

Shiny Mew(level 100), Lonely nature and with a Synchronize ability.

The pokemon I want for Mew is a MODEST nature Meloetta with Serena Grace ability, I love to raise it by myself and hope that it is a low level pokemon.

Is there anyone who wants shiny Mewtwo then I will go for a 2:1 trade for this one, I will give this to the trainer which offers me a shiny Shaymin with a Timid/Modest nature and a non shiny Keldeo Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant nature!
If those pokemons got 4IV or 5IV then your a very interesting trainer to trade with!

If your interested then please PM me!

Jeffman84

WEST BEST TRAINER
I have these shinys for trade.

Remoraid-X Chain fishing, Naïve, ability sniper lvl 25 male
Octillery-X Chain fishing, Bold, ability Sniper lvl 35 female
Stunky-X Horde Chain, Adamant, ability Aftermath lvl 11 female
Mienfoo-X Friend Safari, Impish, ability Reckless lvl 30 male
Zubat-X Horde Chain, Lonely, Ability Inner Focus lvl 8 female
Foongus-X Horde chain, Lonely, ability Effect Spore lvl 26 female -knows sweet scent-
Event Suicune-HeartGold, transferred to X-Relaxed, ability Pressure lvl 30
Clauncher-X Chain Fishing, Bold, Ability Mega Launcher lvl 28 female
Cascoon-X Friend safari, Naïve, Ability Shed Skin lvl 30 male -Will evolve if wanted-
Swirlix-X Friend safari, quirky, Ability Unburden lvl 30 female -will add whipped dream with wanted-
I will only trade them for shinys PM me with offer or questions. Once you want to trade ill provide friend code and player name.

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
[BANNER][/BANNER]Fish shinies UFT are: Basculin (x2 red stripe Kalos bred), magikarp (don't really want to trade it, but might)

Non fish shinies UFT are:Metagross, Flygon, Munchlax, Gigalith, braviary, gliscor, growlithe(x3 females. Two females are Kalos bred) , nidoqueen, nidoking, liepard, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, unfeazant (female), steelix, breloom, Magmar (Kalos bred HA), swellow, staraptor, sneasel, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, electrivire, Fraxure (HA)(Kalos bred, frogadier (Kalos bred and HA 5IV only for great offer), shiny woobat (Kalos bred), shiny spearow (Kalos bred) (x2), Durant, 4IV sceptile (KALOS BRED!!!), Raichu (Kalos bred)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities unless specified as HA, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE NOT KALOS BRED!!! FLYGON, MANECTRIC, ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS:shiny Mawile, shiny Medicham (HA and Kalos bred), shiny Scizor, shiny Absol female , female shiny Gardevoir, shiny Gengar , shiny alakazam, AND SHINY 6IV MANECTRIC (All of them have their respective stones), siny shuppet without stone- these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!!! Especially that manectric, but by all means, do try. :3

Also remember that I'm always in the market for Shiny Eevees or shiny Shaymins!!! :)

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
my shinies:
flygon
garchomp
houndoom
absol
honedge
empoleon
rampardos
blastoise
typhlosion
shinx
tyrantrum
gallade
magmar
ninetails
amaura
abomasnow
ho-oh
electivire
blaziken
aggron
venusaur
sceptile
torterra
charizard
delphox
milotic
salamance
metagross
greninja
zoroark
lucario
scizor
gardevoir
nidoking
umbreon
staraptor
volcarona
haxorous
gyrados
mew
latios
rayquaza
deoxys
darkrai
giratina
infernape
gligar
mudkip

Legendaries for trade:

dialga
giratina
darkrai
registeel
mewtwo x2
moltres
jirachi
phione
manaphy
whole lake trio

also have a mawilite, and abomasnowite I will trade for any shiny

looking for shiny offers current want: bulletproof chespin/quilladin/chesnaught and shiny mewtwo
PM me for details and any offers I will consider ALL however a few will not be traded but most are negotiable Thanks!

I love having any shiny especially the really cool looking desired ones

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Have: female shiny wingull lonely nature (Kalos horde)

Looking for: male shiny wingull bashful, serious, quirky or hardy natured (Kalos horde)

Channy

FT:
Kalos born Shiny Mareep in a dream ball
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)

LF:
Other Kalos born competitive shiny Pokemon in special balls.

Kenshi_Wolf

Event Exclusive pokemon

Celebi (Level 50)

Shiny Entei (level 30)

Shiny Palkia (Level 100)

Zekrom (level 100)

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for all of the following legit UT first evolution shiny pokemon, please pm me if you have any of them for trade. I do not want nicknamed Pokemon. If they can't evolve they Must Be English. I can offer many shiny pokemon and some events however everything I have for trade is from 5th Gen, PM me for more details. IVs don't matter as long as they aren't terrible. If you are interested in HA pokemon then I’ll accept nearly any shiny even if it’s not in my Wants list.

Kanto:
Complete!!!

Jhoto:
Complete!!!

Hoenn:
Complete!!!

Sinnoh:
Complete!!!

Unova:
Complete!!!

Kalos:
Froakie - Must be Modest with Protean and have 4 - 5 IVs.
Scatterbug/Vivillon - Must be Medow, Tundra, Continental, Modern, Marine, Sandstorm, or Ocean Pattern.
Litleo - Must be female.
Furfrou
Swirlix
Pumpkaboo - Must be Small, Large or Super Sized.

Have all the following for trade, please PM me for more details:

Events:
;150;(Unnerve);151;;251;;385;;386;;490;;491;;492;;493;:494::647::648::649:

Shinys:
;003;;006;;009;;025;;059;;065;;071;;094;;103;;123;;130;(Moxie);131;;133;;135;;139;;143;;151;;196;;208;;227;;243;;244;;245;;250;;306;;373;;376;;377;;378;;379;;380;;383;;395;;429;;437;;462;;464;;477;;478;;483;;484;;487;;491;:559::567::593::609::635::646::649:

Regular Legendaries:
;150;;249;;382;;483;;484;;487;:646:

Breedable HA Pokemon:
All

Other:
Jolly German Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant American Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Modest Japanese Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest American Ditto ;132;, 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

I also consider myself to be an extremely good breeder and can breed any Pokemon with the Nature, Ability, Egg moves, Gender and IVs that you desire within a fairly shot amount of time. However, I do not breed for HP types as it they take forever sometimes.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have shiny Spanish bulbasaur hatched, memory checked. Timid and not nicknamed, but only has 31 in hp and overgrow. It looks like it has an eggmove and is level 1. I really want shiny nicknameable fennekin or chespin. Don't care about anything but them being legit shiny and named, just not their evolutions. Also have a memory checked shiny trevenant.