• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for shiny goomy/sligoo if possible with gooey also looking a shiny honedge & shiny flabébé/floette .Offering some megastones master ball pokerus shiny poliwrath shiny bellossom shiny sawbuck and shiny talonflame and any batch of 3 baby starter Pokemon
No silly natures plz (if possible if not it's kk to)

Last edited:

Hellena

i have shiny ditto , looking for shiny haunter / genggar or some offer

HEARTofWINTER

Ice-Ice-Baby
Shiny Basculin up for trade, looking for basically any other shiny :)

Otamon

Looking for any ahiny pokemon, i offer pokerus, master ball, kalos and kanto starters with hidden ability, or any other non legendary pokemon

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
Offering shiny Skrelp. Pm me your offers level 27, not particularly good but shiny none the less it's nick amiable as well, if you'd like

I am looking for a shiny Kangaskhan pls pls pm me if you have one,!!
Also I must get shiny furfrou

So, I have this shiny Lombre in pokemon X.
I'm somewhat new to this so I'm not exactly sure what its worth, so I'll just post here what I would like by preference order but I will consider all offers:
Yveltal
Articuno
P

Zapdosi can give you a drought vulpix
Y exclusive megastones
female Ninetails or vulpix with drought
female bulbasaur/ivysaur/venusaur with clorophyle
I can give a vulpix

Leonn

See signature. If you have a Shiny Eevee that fits the description in Black 2, I have a lot of stuff that I could trade in 5th gen

Kepperino

Team Dragonite
I've got two Shiny Basculin (red) for trade, considering any offer, not necessarily shinies.

osodangerous

shiny victreebell for trade looking for other shinies pm offers

Ninetailschild

shiny braixen for shiny eevee? anyone?

Wilenius

Shiny Hunter
i have a shiny dragalge for trade. the only thing i want is a shiny froakie. if you have and want to trade,
contact me :)

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
REPOST:Y version exclusives, along with charizard mega stone UFT for shinies. Auto is a shiny Skiddo, Noibat, or Goomy (both must be male. And no goofy natures- i.e. hasty snorlax, jolly Primeape, etc)

Rio!

Composer
Have a Shiny Adamant Machop (No Guard).
Considering a number of offers, although certain ones will pique my interest:

- Shiny/Timid/Noibat OR well-IVd/nature-appropriate Telepathy abilty
- Rock-Head Ability Tyrunt with appropriate IVs
That's about it. B)
I can also infect with Pokerus!

PM me.

Last edited:

ProfOak

Currently hunting a shiny member of the Gengar family, or any shiny starter. Please PM me. I have to offer a lonely natured Horsea, female Froakie with Protean, and my Charizardite X.