• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Still LF any shiny!!! ColtonL- how about a abomasnite for a remoraid???

thena823

Looking for a shiny modest/adamant charmander. Willing to trade a Yveltal.

TaurosRicardo

Offering Mewtwo, shiny Lillipup, and shiny Jigglypuff

for

Shiny Eevee. Pm me please

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

Leonn

see signature

LF: Shiny Mawile, Gardevoir, Froslass - Female Only, Beneficial Natures

FT: Mewtwo+MewtwoniteX and Xerneas

PM me.

kawaiiyume

Shiny Absol, Shiny Ditto, Shiny Zoroak FT. PM me with offers.

GMindz

Poke
hey everyone i have a shiny geodude its a girl lv 23 cought it last night but i could evolve it and turn it into gravler for you if you wanted a golem but its up to you if not just add me for friend safari please thanks FC:4957-2533-0502 PM your friend code and ill add you thanks

kenosuke

I have all the following shinys:
Shuppet(new)[H.A]
Noibat(new)
Magmar(new)
Frogadier(new)
Noivern
Chesnaught
Eevee
Gliscor
Haxorus
Gyrados
Mawile
Alteria(has nickname)
Nosepass
I am looking for the following shinys
Houndour/Houndoom (Must be able to nickname this one)
Ralts/ any evolution [not gallade] (prefer male but anything is fine)
Honedge/ any evolution
Riolu/Lucario

If you want to talk about a deal for anything PM me with offers
And I don't want to hear offers for shiny Fish chains, sorry.

DolcheDollyPark

Willing to trade all my shinies : gogoat , Noctowl , ( both Japanese ) azumarill woobat kecleon butterfree for a shiny dedenne <3 or make offers ..

Pm me ; or kik me - Dolche.Dolly

Ghost-Type

Xerneas, Yvelta, Mewtwo + Mewtworite X &/or Y, Shiny (Timid) Helioptile all For Trade...

I'm looking ONLY for SHINY versions of the following;
-Ghost-Types
-Klefki, Forrotress, Forreseed/thorn, Klang
-Larvesta/Volcarona

There are more stuff in my sig. :)

Jashafi

Looking for Shiny Kanto Starters as well as a shiny Eevee and or shiny Gastly/Haunter.
Also if you have a shiny ditto that would be nice.

Will trade any one for Rogenrola lv22 with Pokerus.

GMindz

Poke
hey would you take a shiny geodude its a girl lv 23 cought it last night but i could evolve it and turn it into gravler for you if you wanted a golem but its up to you if not just add me for friend safari pleas thanksFC:4957-2533-0502

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
I have a shiny Docile Pachirisu and a shiny Hardy Druddigon (can be nicknamed). Looking mostly for new gen shinies, but pm me with any offers! Also I can infect them with pokerus!

Landroval

I have a Shiny Vivillion up for trade. Looking for a shiny growlithe. PM with offers.

Not really looking for chain-fished shinys.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Looking to trade Shiny Sassy Skrelp for Shiny Modest Clauncher! Please nickname it Larry (because Larry the Lobster lol) PM me if interested

Hi!

I have a shiny Wingull for trade if anyone wants it.

I'm looking for a shiny UT Froakie (with protean if possible) and a UT Shiny Oddish, I can offer mega evo stones, and some legendaries, also can breed protean Frokies with good IV on speed and s.attack and Togepis.

Kewzu

looking for shinies(mostly gen 6) for stuff in my sig