• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

BL00p

I have

1 Shiny Skrelp
1 Shiny Dragalge
1 Shiny Qwilfish
1 Shiny Shellder
1 Shiny Politoed

I am looking for either a hidden ability Skrelp or a shiny furfrou. PM me if you're interested!!! :)

Shiny Trevenant

Have shiny noibat and frogadier from the friend safari.
Noibat:Rash nature, Infiltrator as ability, and 31 IV's in speed and hp.
Frogadier:Hasty nature, Protean as an ability, and 31 IV's in special defense and special attack.
I'm looking for other competitive shinies, so PM me with offers.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for Shiny Bergmite. Will trade Shiny Octillery for it, The Octillery is able to be Nicknamed. If that doesn't appeal to you maybe we can make a deal via PM.

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Will trade ampharosinite, abomasnite, lucarionite, gengarnite, and aerodactylnite, plus a shiny Durant, and a zygarde for a shiny male goomy/sliggo/goodra
Will trade one of these items for any other shiny that's not fish chained
PM if interested.

ShadowDragon16

Searching for Shiny Inkay and Shiny Trapinch.

For trade:

Shiny Skrelp
Shiny Ninjask
Shiny Clawitzer
Shiny Female Meowstic
Shiny Cradley
Shiny Trevent
Shiny Sandile

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
Have two (non-shiny) Marvel Scale Dragonairs with Pokerus for trade.

Looking for a shiny Timid Houndour, shiny Jolly Mawile, shiny Impish Zubat with Brave Bird, shiny Klefki with a good nature, or just give me an offer.

Last edited:

bushie

i just captured a lvl 35 shiny poliwhirl lookin for a shiny hawlucha or fletching

lawrencei

Trading legendary(s) for shiny pokes. Have Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Zygarde, Mewtwo. Private Message me if interested in trading shinys for them.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have a shiny average sized Gourgeist for trade. Hit me up with offers but please no chain fish shinies.

BlastoisePower

HAVE: SHINY SALAMANCE AND SHINY SLIGGO/GOODRA

LOOKING FOR GOOD SHINYS POST OR PM ME ONLY GOOD OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

Some wants: Eevee, Mareep, Houndoom, Ralts, Manectric

manske90

Willing to trade (all shiny, UT, IV's unknown unless noted):
Fishing Chains:
Goldeen Female Lv. 25 Serious Swift Swim [Thoroughly cunning]
Skrelp Male Lv. 25 Brave Poison Touch [Proud of its power]
Poliwhirl Female Lv. 35 Mild Water Absorb [Hates to lose]
Basculin (Red) Female Lv. 25 Naive Adaptability [Highly curious]
Magikarp Female Lv. 15 Careful Swift Swim [Capable of taking hits]

Safari Zone:
Dusclops Male Lv. 30 Careful Frisk (31 IV's in HP and Sp. Def) [Somewhat vain]
Zebstrika Male Lv. 30 Mild Sap Sipper (31 IV's in Sp. Def and Speed) [Somewhat vain]

Horde:
Geodude Male Lv. 23 Quiet Sturdy (High, possibly perfect Attack IV) (Nicknamed Nugget) (PokeRus) [Proud of its power]

Masuda:
Greninja Male Lv. 71 Bold Torrent (EV Trained in Sp. Atk and Speed) [Good perseverance]
Volcarona Male Lv. 75 Lonely Flame Body (EV Trained in Sp. Atk and Speed) [Impetuous and silly]

Highly unlikely anyone can convince me to part with Greninja or Volcarona, but I won't say "never." It's just gonna have to be a ridiculously good offer. They're part of my team going forward unless I'm convinced to trade.

Looking for:

More shinies, specifically Ghastly, Goomy, Growlithe, Houndoor, Zubat, Ralts, Mareep, Honedge, and Eevee - but I will consider ALL shinies. I'm also looking for competition bred Pokemon (Beneficial nature, high IVs, best abilities, egg moves, just let me know). Send me a PM and we'll talk - I'm very polite and easy to work with :)

Last edited:

GMindz

Poke
I have these shiny pokes all are nicknamable so let me know thanks
Trevenant Male
Dragonair Female with HA
Dragonair Male
want to trade for a shiny forakie with protean ability pm me with offers thanks
also have regular xernas, mewtwo and x megastones and also a masterball
FC:4957-2533-0502
friend safari grass with petilil sunkern and maractus

Last edited:

Shankpotomus

shinys i have :
two remoraids
drowzee

i will take literally any other shiny for the remoraids at this point ,
will trade drowzee for shiny skiddo joltick or a shiny lax shellder
pm if interested

crazywiller

Just caught a Shiny Lvl 6 Gulpin, not really into the Shiny hunt so I'm willing to part with it for some BP items or something. Send PM

ssluffy

Hey guys I currently have shiny
poliwhirl,
horsea and
skrelp up for trade

also have a normal xerneas and yveltal up for trade if anyone needs :)